๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Account Suspended
Page options
hk1997
Community Member

Account Suspended

Please resolve my issue !!
I am not able to submit proposals as it says "you can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.".
However, when I submitted an appeal to unsuspend my account they responded that my account is not suspended. Please resolve my issue.
I'm not getting a proper support on this. I've been only asked to clear cache & cookies & I've tried it several times but doesn't work. Also, the same issue persists on mobile app. There must be a technical issue then. Please investigate this matter.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Hassaan,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received a support ticket with an email notification about the action on your account. Please refer to your ticket on this page and reply to the email if you have any questions for the team.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,779 REPLIES 1,779
ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hitoshi,

I'm sorry to learn about the status of your financial account. We understand how important it is to resolve this issue so you can process a withdrawal from your account. 

I can confirm that your case has been forwarded to the appropriate team for further review. Please allow them time, and you will surely get an update on your ticket here and email once your account is thoroughly reviewed. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
489277b3
Community Member

Pls my Upwork account was hacked by a scammer and i complained, unfortunately no reply but my account is blocked and pls I need you to open my account, it's my means of livelihood 

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Iguodala,

I'm sorry to learn about this experience, and we understand how you want this issue resolved immediately. I can see several tickets have been raised about your concern. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review it further, and you will get an update on one of your tickets on this page once it is done.

~ Arjay
Upwork
mianasadali
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

Please help me.

I have been working on upwork from last 4 years and have been Top Rated Plus Developer on Upwork from last 2 years. I always keep my communication on upwork until the contract has been started, and always try to comply with terms of upwork. 

I have been informed to prove my identity, and provide proof about the direct contract. 

I have provided my identity and it is verified on upwork again and also I have provided all details related to contract.

I have 2 hourly contracts running from last 12 months and have all 4.5+ ratings. 

I have been waiting for an reply from upwork team and remove financial restriction from my account. 

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Hi Mian Asad,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Yes, I have an open ticket, but I'm getting no reply from last 2 days. 

Please help me solve this issue.

Hi Milan,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you Paradeep for replying. 

I hope I'll get reply from team soon, and my issue will be resolved as soon as possible.

Hi Pradeep, 

It's been 3 days, and I'm not getting any reply from support team on my ticket.

Please help me on this issue, as I have provided all required documents and verified my identity. 

I'm Top Rated Plus developer, and I used to get premium support from Upwork, but now in chat I only get replies by an bot and no replies on my ticket. 

I get weekly payments from my clients, and also this week I get my payments early, but unable to withdraw any funds due to finanicial account limited. Please help me remove financial restriction from my account so I could bill my clients for this week and keep working on upwork.

Please help me and get me an reply from the team.

Hi Mian,

I apologize for the delay in response. I understand that this is a difficult situation and I am here to help. I have followed up with the team handling your request and one of our team members will reach you as soon as possible. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, 

Please help me, I can see "Last Activity: 6 hours ago" but there's no response from team when I open the ticket. It's been more than 72 hours and I haven't got any reply from the upwork team. 

It is really urgent for me, and I want to know if I bill my clients or not because already there are $4000 available in the account but I cannot withdraw funds due to finanicial limit. Please help me get answer. It's an humble request.

Hi Pradeep,

I have not generated any new ticket, and provided all information to the support team. My client also has verified his identity and provided all required information. But my account is still restricted and I'm not getting any reply from the support team. 

I'm worried about status of my account, could you please ask team to solve my issue and remove restriction from my account? 

c998b598
Community Member

Hi - I am a client and I have a freelancer under contract. When I updated my payment method to be a debit card, Upwork was unable to verify the card details and placed a hold on my account. I updated the card details with my original credit card, but the issues are persisting. I have attached my view and the freelancer's view to this message.

Hi Anirudh,

I checked your account and saw that you've already submitted an appeal regarding your account status. Please allow the team time to review. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
500ff3e6
Community Member

Financial transactions are said to be on hold and account has been limited even when no trasaction failed due to the billing method and there is no remaining balance at all. Please help

Hi Saturnred,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I checked your account and I see your account was suspended for possible TOS violation. One of our team members has already notified you about this via a support ticket. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. You can also view and respond to the support ticket from the email notification sent to your registered email address. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
fcb31f08
Community Member

I received the email required ID verification and was not able to submit due to technical problem... 
I tried to submit documents 7 times through new secure link provided by support agent, but still its saying they have a technical problem...

What I need to do ?

Hi Gary,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the verification process. Since you already have a support ticket with the team, it's best to continue communicating with them about this issue so they can continue assisting you. I see you posted a reply on the ticket recently; rest assured the team will get back to you as soon as possible. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fcb31f08
Community Member

No, it's not a solution for me, I tried several times to follow the support team's instructions and every new link, but same issue.  I need a meeting or call with the support team but still they are replying ONLY same instructions.  
Bad user experience! 

Hi Gary,

Could you please follow up with our team directly via a support ticket and share more information about the issue you are experiencing? Additionally, if possible please share a screenshot so that our team can better assist you. 

Our team will be happy to assist you further once they have more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
fcb31f08
Community Member

of course I attached screenshots so far, tried several ways provided by support team,
there was not new solution so far, new secure link or new device login.
but throught that solution, I am still facing the problem...  I NEED a MEETING or CALL for quick fix. 

Community Member

Hi there, 

I created a new account, especially to create this post, because no other way to get reply at my support ticket. I already confirmed my location and documents and all the documents have been accepted and everything is ok. Just last time he used iPhone Safari with a relay IP proxy to view the ticket and support may think that trying to hide the location. I already disabled the proxy and used Upwork directly with my current IP.

I live permanently in the Netherlands, but now I am coming to visit my Grandfatheto to celebrate the New Year, he is in Yerevan, Armenia, I hope this is not a problem.  I put all the details on the ticket.

Please check my ticket ASAP: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/44552595

Thanks a lot, please help because this is already very long story. 

Hi Taron,

I've notified the team and they've just recently followed up with you on your ticket. Please refer to it for more information and continue communicating with the team through that same ticket. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Thank a lot, after your update I got reply from support at my ticket. 
But it's strange, I still need help please, help me. 

I'm living in Netherlands city Lelystad, I already send all documentrs and successfully confirmed my location. 
Just now I'm not at my Netherlands home. I'm traveling world wide and now located at my grandfather home in Armenia. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Support will see my true location. I never hide it 
I'm network engineer and I'm sure that here no VPN and Proxy in use. 

Now I have IP of my Granfather home.

86787614_1-1704394062921.png

And some time I using my mobile internet 

86787614_2-1704394118664.png

so y location is clear. I do not using any other sources. 

Please help as Ukraninag refregee I can not work already 1-2 month because of this verificaqtion issue. 
It's alrready big pain. Because I'm always fair play. 

ddtdanilo
Community Member

I have the same issue... You already verified my ID... More than 48 Hrs and no response... Time to move to another place if you keep doing this kind of thing.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths