🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Account suspended
Page options
Prakash K Community Member

Account suspended

My account has been suspended, I just made my account few weeks ago, I was inactive for a while. But today, I checked the account and boom, it has been suspended. Please let me know what is the issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

917 REPLIES 917
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Sodiq,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Sodiq A Community Member

Hello Nikola,

Thank you for your response. I just wish the process could be more expedient and my account can be back up and running in the shortest possible time.

MD Ashraful I Community Member

Get to know the terms and conditions of Upwork in a good way. And now talk to Upwork support.

Amanda M Community Member

My account was suspended and I also have funds pending 5-day waiting? What will happen to the funds if I can not get it? Or who will enjoy it? 

Currently, I don't have access to my dashboard.

Hi Amanda,

I checked but don't see any suspension on this account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

~Andrea
Amanda M Community Member

Hello Andrea, kindly update me on the status of the funds. I don't like someone think I took their money without doing the required job. I don't know why Upwork will charge my client on job that I didn't do and decide not to refund him. It's very bad.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Amanda,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Truong N Community Member

hi, 

I follow the instruction from the website but I cannot see the indentify verification button, my account wasn't used for such of a long time, but now I reactive my account, how can I unlock my account from temporary hold ? 

Hi Truong,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Revs P Community Member

My account is suspended due to a violation. Don't know what it exactly is.

I'm considered to violate something and I've no idea what to do about it.

Would like someone to send me the email of the customer service. Couldn't be able to contact them directly. So please help. I decide and promise to not let this happen again.

Help me out, please.

Hi Revs,

It looks like the team reached out to you back when your account was suspended with instructions on how to lift the suspension. Please refer to your support ticket here. You can also reply from the notification sent to your email address.

~Andrea
Revs P Community Member

I'll review the upwork terms of service carefully in a few days. Thanks for
letting me know.
Hiba T Community Member

i just completed my profile and this popup came saying my account is suspended.

I don't get it why

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Hiba,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Arshad M Community Member

I am facing this issue. My account status is not turning public neither I am able to apply for any project. Kindly help me out pls

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Arshad,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your account status.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Gerald K Community Member

Just contact support via Twitter, they will assist you immediately. I had
same issue some time back
Mehdi H Community Member

hi , my upwork account is suspended for no reason i recive an email we cant verify your location and you are using proxy or vpn i talked to my internet provider they said there is no problem My rights are not taken care of, please take care Can I solve this problem by sending documents such as electricity bill or similar?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Mehdi,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. You can view and respond to the ticket directly from your registered email address as well.

Thank you

Pradeep

Mehdi H Community Member

that Ticket closed without solving my problem

I really do not understand why this happened, I am a web developer Please solve my problem

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Mehdi,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via email to assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Abigail T Community Member

My account has been suspended and I have no idea why. It says contact support and I've tried the chat which has been useless. Can someone please help or guide me in the right direction to getting my account back? 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Olawale B Community Member

Hello,

My account has been suspended, I tried to change my profile picture few days ago with my mobile device. I checked the account now and boom, it has been suspended. Please let me know what is the issue.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Olawale,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths