🐈
» Forums » Support » Add Portfolio unabled
Page options
4275d625
Community Member

Add Portfolio unabled

Hi, i want to add my portfolio, when i click on "add portfolio +"  then next page "add portfolio project" open i fill out the all fields but there is no select template button to go next page where i add my portfolio, what i do please help me out, here is picture,

And next  question is i forgot my security question that's  why i stuck in "There was a failure to verify your Security Answer." what  i do please guide.

4275d625_0-1650151342831.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4275d625
Community Member

4275d625_1-1650041689136.png

after clicking on add portfolio + next add portfolio project pag open after fill the requirements , there is no next button down to go next page , what can i do where is mistake, plzz help

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
4275d625
Community Member

Hello , how can i add my portfolio, if the portfolio is not editable, after click a add portfolio nxt add portfolio project title will open but there is no button of select template, what i do, plzz help

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rabia, 

I checked your account but was unable to replicate your issue. On this page, I can see the option to select a template. Could you please try clearing your browser's cookies to see if the issue persists? If it does, please share a screen grab of your experience so that our team can look into it further.

~ Avery
Upwork
4275d625
Community Member

4275d625_1-1650041689136.png

after clicking on add portfolio + next add portfolio project pag open after fill the requirements , there is no next button down to go next page , what can i do where is mistake, plzz help

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rabia,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with this issue.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
4275d625
Community Member

sure

PradeepH

Hi Rabia,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
4275d625
Community Member

please reply me, i sent questions 17th  april but no responce .

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rabia, 

I want to note that tickets are addressed by the order received. It looks like the team is reviewing your ticket. Once they have more information, they will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Rabia,

I have reached out to our team to follow up on your ticket. They will be in touch with you as soon as possible to resolve this issue. You may access this ticket at any time to check for updates.

~ AJ
Upwork
4275d625
Community Member

Hi, is there any one who can solve my problem . I reqested two day before , but nobody solve my problem, please respected members please solve my problem. i many time send the problem with scren shot and URL/pg link. i wil be very thank ful to you,

Regards ,

Rabia

Hi Rabia,

I would be happy to help. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already followed up with you and asked for additional information. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. 

You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
4275d625
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Please tell me how to contect with **Edited for Community Guidelines** She is handling my request # 34819333 .

I am new and don't know how to contect, 

(You can access your tickets on this page.)👈  i went that pg but find nothing,

Hi Rabia,

We appreciate your follow-up. However, I can see that you have responded and have exchanged messages with our Customer Support Team.

Please note that you can locate the ticket through the email address associated with your Upwork account and by looking for the email with the subject “Upwork Notification - Issue on adding a portfolio item”. You can definitely respond from there for further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4275d625
Community Member

Thanx Arjay M,

waiting for the respond of the member

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths