🐈
» Forums » Support » Amount debited - Connects not reflecting
Page options
d6f7d1cd
Community Member

Amount debited - Connects not reflecting

Payment issues - connects are not reflecting but money has been debited from my account 4 times.

Looking for help!

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ganesh,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
d6f7d1cd
Community Member

Sure! I will wait.

Thanks, Andrea!

d6f7d1cd
Community Member

Hi Andrea!

Can you help me get my connects back. I've been waiting for the support for the past four days.

The ticket you've linked above is my old account and that has been closed, but I'm not how the new ticket got linked there.

Consider this as my original ticket and help me resolve the issue.

Hi Ganesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d6f7d1cd
Community Member

Hi Pradeep!

Thanks for getting back. I'm not sure why my support tickets are linked to my old account.

Meanwhile, I need an agent support to resolve my payment issues. Couldn't apply for new projects, would be great if they reach me earlier.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths