🐈
» Forums » Support » Apply button is disable in all jobs
Page options
6c135498
Community Member

Apply button is disable in all jobs

i were looking for a job and found but there's a button "Apply for a Job", but it was disable. how can i apply?Screen Shot 2024-04-05 at 10.59.58 PM.png

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Muhammad,

I've shared your report with our support team and raised a ticket to give this the attention it deserves. We'll have one of our team members reach out to you on this page with further assistance once your case is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d165a808
Community Member

Obvioursly boss...

6e2e57ab
Community Member

Hi Muhammad.

I don't work for Upwork customer support but I did have this issue a few moments ago.

1. Make sure you don't have multiple jobs open in different tabs. Not sure if this is what caused the issue, but it may help. I noticed I had multiple tabs open when the issue occured.
  2. Try clicking the button several times to see if it becomes green and clickable. I did this on a few pages and it worked.
  3. Try refreshing the page, multiple times if needed. I did so and the disabled button turned to enabled on every job and I was just able to successfully submit a proposal.

Best of luck to you in your endeavors and thank God for community support because I have not gotten anywhere with automated chat support, the ability to submit support request tickets seems to have disappeared and when I call the number, I either get an automated message or directed to leave a voicemail and the call disconnects right after.

59227bd8
Community Member

I am also facing this issue but i know the reason for my issue in my case my identity verification is still pending that is why i am unable to apply for other job after compeleting my first job upwork need identity verification.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths