🐈
» Forums » Support » Billing method
Page options
14744e56
Community Member

Billing method

"We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now.""

What could be the issue here? I added my PayPal account with existing card.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Dzeneta,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
NikolaS

Hi Dzeneta,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
14744e56
Community Member

Thank you so much!! 

b35a47ff
Community Member

Hello NikolaS, could you please help me with the same issue, "problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold" I have already updeted many times, and It didn't work.

Thanks

Hi Diego,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d94cd540
Community Member

Hello NikolaS, I am having the exact same issue. I have already updated the billing method many times, and It still didn't work. Thank you in advance.

Community Member

Hello Nikola, I have the same issue, i've updated my payment method, but it still hasn't resolved. Please help.

Hi Christian,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
02fba070
Community Member

Hi Dzeneta!

I have same issue. Did your issue resolve?

aa7b4318
Community Member

Hi, Dzeneta.

Did you solve the issue? I have the same issue.

Hi Branko,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e5c81991
Community Member

Hi Nikola could you help me? I already add my credit card but this still appears at top:

"We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now.

Financial transactions for Teresa Bertran (95904946) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I need help please

Hi Teresa,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e5c81991
Community Member

I need help, I already add my credit card but this still appears at top:

"We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now.

Financial transactions for Teresa Bertran (95904946) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I need help please
75874c29
Community Member

Thank you for your continued support.

I have the same issue

1. "Financial transactions for Sena Masaru (96863158) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."
  2. We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now.

Could you help me?

Hi Sena,

I've converted your post into a sup[port ticket to give your financial account concerns the attention it deserves. We'll have one of our support team members contact you on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
75874c29
Community Member

Dear ArjayM
Thank you very much!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths