🐈
» Forums » Support » Blank Page Issue After Logging In - "Create Y...
Page options
avizitrx
Community Member

Blank Page Issue After Logging In - "Create Your Profile"

Hello! I'm facing a rather peculiar issue on Upwork. I created my profile almost two years ago but have been inactive since then. Today, when I tried to log in, I was met with a blank page titled "Create your profile". I have attached a screenshot of this.

I've tried a few things to resolve this, like logging in from different browsers and clearing my cache, but nothing seems to work. Has anyone else encountered a similar issue, or does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Your insights and advice would be greatly appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Avizit,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this here in the Community. I see that you've raised a support ticket about this error you're experiencing. I've submitted a follow-up to our Support Team to have your report reviewed. Kindly expect an update on your ticket here once they're done.

~ Arjay
Upwork
avizitrx
Community Member

Appreciate your assistance. I'll be eagerly awaiting their update on my ticket.

69a9096c
Community Member

I'm also experiencing something similar 

I created my account months ago was inactive

Now that I'm back the account is blank

Screenshot_20240103-115334.png

Screenshot_20240103-115334.png

Hi Mezika,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this. Have you tried completing the account creation process from a laptop or desktop PC? Please let us know if the issue persists so we can assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths