🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't download the desktop app
Page options
0c593588
Community Member

Can't download the desktop app

Hey, Upwork

I have been trying to download the desktop app for a over a month now. Whenever I select the version and click the "download" button, it doesn't do anything at all. I have already tried to clear my cookies, disable antivirus, and downloading it from the direct link that your staff gave on other posts. I also tried to play around with link in case it has been changed but no updated, but it lead to a page where it says "Access Denied", maybe a server error ? Have a look at the images below to see what I mean.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Karam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will be happy to help. Could you please let us know if you tried using a different browser or Incognito mode? If not, could you please try and let us know if the issue persists? 

If the issue persists please share the information below so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. 

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Karam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will be happy to help. Could you please let us know if you tried using a different browser or Incognito mode? If not, could you please try and let us know if the issue persists? 

If the issue persists please share the information below so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. 

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
~ Nikola
Upwork
0c593588
Community Member

Thank you so much! the incognito way helped.

denisewallis
Community Member

I have the same issue for a different reason. My download says that the ap cannot be downloaded in my country (Australia) which is nonsense. All other requirements are met, adequate OS, Mac browser etc. I don't suppose our issues are related, but maybe ...?

Hi Denise,

Could you please check if you're connected to a VPN? If not, could you please provide the following so we can investigate further:

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths