🐈
» Forums » Support » Can’t log in on mobile iPhone
Page options
liverocker
Community Member

Can’t log in on mobile iPhone

Using the same credentials, I can log in on web desktop but can't using mobile app.

why?

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try clearing the cache of your Upwork app and relaunch it before logging in? If your phone is updated to its latest software, you can do this by going to the Settings > General > iPhone Storage > choose the Upwork app > click on "Offload App." Then reinstall the app and try logging in. Make sure that the email address and password are correct. If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork

Tried everything; The mobile app still does not allow me to log in.

More aggravation, now logged in using browser but when I try to hire a freelancer, I get the "An error has occurred. Please try again" and cannot proceed.
I tried different browsers, on deskstop and mobile browser, logged in and out, clear cache. Nothing works.

HELP!!!!

Hi Peter,

I am sorry to hear that it is still not working on your end. I have asked for the help of our team and have also followed up on the ticket you have submitted. One of our agents will update you directly on your ticket providing further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
997ecd1f
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue
On mobile, I get the "invalid username and password". Please try again

Hi Ali Hamza,

I've converted your post into a support ticket to give your case the attention it deserves. Kindly expect one of the team members to reach out with further assistance on your log in concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths