🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't pay for the Milestone
Page options
786db278
Community Member

Can't pay for the Milestone

I'm unable to fund the first milestone. Upwork says "Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again.".
Same time I see that you deducted and then returned the payment to my bank account. When I try to repeat the payment, the system didn't even try to charge my bank account (says in the bank). I've re-added my card and tried to pay again Upwork still deducted and returned the same amount and nothing happens - the charge failed.

I've created the ticket but I can't even load the page with the discussion because the system asks me to log-in into zendesk...

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here and from the email notification that will be sent once the team replies. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
786db278
Community Member

still no answer... high quality service. thanks a lot.

Yep, it is normal here. 🤗

Zendesk is buggy many years. You can enter it with Crome. Clear cookies then repeat again and again. This way works for me. You will reach ticket with couple of trys.

works for me with OPERA 😂  this much I want solve the problem and pay money 😁 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths