🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't reset Upwork password, logging in throu...
Page options
droidge
Community Member

Can't reset Upwork password, logging in through Google account still possible

Hi, I know this has been posted by other users before, but I can't seem to make any changes to my Upwork account because it asks for the account password, which I do not remember or have saved because I always log in with Google through the email ID associated with my account. When I do try to reset the password, I get this message after the page where I enter and re-enter the new password:

"Upwork could not locate the information needed to recover your password. Please try again."

Any help in resetting my password would be appreciated.5c21e700_0-1709727407947.png

3 REPLIES 3
07f5e3a8
Community Member

Same heree, I lost my attempt to type my correct password then i reset password, but then it appear.

Hi Salsabila,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing the same issue. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
LuiggiR

Hi Manan,

I'm sorry you are having trouble resetting your password. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths