🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't send a message on my Upwork network con...
Page options
rahayags
Community Member

Can't send a message on my Upwork network connection

Hi,

I added some professionals to my network connection, and they added me to their connection but I can't send them a message.

The error says:

"Failed to get user organizations."

Thanks for your help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Rose Ann,

We truly appreciate you reaching out and bringing this matter to our attention. I have checked and found that our engineering team is already aware of this error and is working on resolving it. We'll keep this thread updated with more information. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

Update: This issue has been fixed and the error should be showing when messaging members of your network. We appreciate your patience while our engineers were addressing this issue. We'll be closing this thread since the issue has been resolved. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
ArjayM

Hi Rose Ann,

We truly appreciate you reaching out and bringing this matter to our attention. I have checked and found that our engineering team is already aware of this error and is working on resolving it. We'll keep this thread updated with more information. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

Update: This issue has been fixed and the error should be showing when messaging members of your network. We appreciate your patience while our engineers were addressing this issue. We'll be closing this thread since the issue has been resolved. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
rahayags
Community Member

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. When do you think this could be fix?

Same issue. 

rahayags
Community Member

Hi any update on this?

rebeccakirungi
Community Member

I have been facing the same issue.

Hi Rebecca, is your network connection already working?

Hi Rose, 

Not resolved yet

rahayags
Community Member

When are you going to fix this? I'm still receiving the same error

dedb8a46
Community Member

Same here. Any updates when is going to be fixed?

rebeccakirungi
Community Member

Hi Rose,

No, it is not working for me.

f01cc712
Community Member

i'm having the same issues too. 

shahzaib7109
Community Member

Facing same problem. I hope it gets resolved soon

4cd25cf5
Community Member

Unable to send a message to a freelancer which are on my network. It pop up a message Failed to get user organizations. 

Can anybody can hep me? 

rahayags
Community Member

Still no update? It's been almost one week already.

Hi Rose,

Have you found a solution to this issue? I am now experiencing the same problem.

Hi Jeannie,

Not yet. I tried to follow up but still no solution. 😕 

myselfadnan
Community Member

Same issue! 

There is still no fix. Upwork needs to fix this feature on a priority basis  

I agree. It's been two weeks already and still NO ACTION.

rahayags
Community Member

Automatically marked as solved though they are not yet giving solution on this.. ☹️

I am facing the same problem.

al_hayes
Community Member

Getting the same issue here right now. Makes the whole network section pointless?

However, I just saw this thread marked as solved, so I followed the amazingly informative solution which was clearly not a copy-paste job, but sadly it didn't seem to have solved the issue for me. I'm glad it did for whoever accepted the solution though!

rav1kant
Community Member

I am getting this error even now. Has there been a fix for this yet? This is a hindrance. A big one when it comes to the feature "Your network". Also, why is this marked as "Solved"? The "Solution" response takes me to "Our team is working on this." That is not a solution.

webnins
Community Member

Hi, I'm also facing the same issue still. Did they update anything? 

rahayags
Community Member

Hey guys, it's working now on my end. Try it out! Thanks upwork.

myselfadnan
Community Member

Finally its fixed, Thank you Upwork! and Thank you Rose for your thread

mmichelv
Community Member

It's not fixed Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 17.40.12.png

Hi Mykhailo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths