🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't update my address
Page options
d_dicicco
Community Member

Can't update my address

Hi all,

I recently moved and went to my account settings in Upwork to enter my new address. The system will not let me enter my correct address. I type in my street address but it will not allow my to type in the correct town name. Also, my old address included a PO Box that I no longer have but Upwork will not allow me to erase it. Anyone else had this problem or know how to make the changes?  Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Donald,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork
d_dicicco
Community Member

Hello,

I have tried clearing the cookies, I've tried both Safari and Google Chrome browsers, and two different computers. All with no effect. It still will not let me correctly update my home address. Please help. Thanks.

Hi Donald,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you with assistance via a support ticket. Please don't hesitate to communicate with the team through this page and your email if you have questions.

~ Arjay
Upwork
14967c94
Community Member

I'm having the same exact issue. It just does a pull down of a few addresses and won't let me put in my correct city or state.

Hi Heidi,

I can see that you were able to add your address. If you need to update it, you can do that from your Contact info page. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths