🐈
» Forums » Support » Account Suspended
Page options
990a9073
Community Member

Account Suspended

Hi Upwork,
Two days ago my Upwork account was suspended I also send mail before two days but I didn't get any response. Please help me and active my account.
My previous ticket number is 42428461
Please response my mail

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
glicellepuelong

Hi Muhammad,

I appreciate you contacting us. I see that you already have a ticket open for this problem. Please wait for their response as our team will be in touch with you as soon as they can.

~ Grace

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
glicellepuelong

Hi Muhammad,

I appreciate you contacting us. I see that you already have a ticket open for this problem. Please wait for their response as our team will be in touch with you as soon as they can.

~ Grace

Thank you very much Grace, But please tell me how many after times your team contact me

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for your response. Please expect a response from our Customer Support team within 24-48 hours. 

~ Grace

Hi Grace, But 48 hours have passed and not response my mail, Please solve my problem

Hi Grace, But 50+ hours have passed and not response my mail, Please solve my problem

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry about the delay. I've followed up with the team that's reviewing your account and can confirm that they've just responded to you. Please refer to your ticket with them for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
990a9073
Community Member

Hi Grace, But 48 hours have passed and not response my mail, Please solve my problem

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths