🐈
» Forums » Support » Cannot Logon Via FireFox.
Page options
ec4521a3
Community Member

Cannot Logon Via FireFox.

Hi, its been about a week since I could log into upwork.com from FireFox. It works fine in google and edge. Is this an upwork bug? 

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cody,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies on Firefox to see if the issue persists? If so, please send a screenshot so we could check.

~Andrea
Upwork
031bc8d6
Community Member

Hi! I have the same problem, can only login on firefox through private window. If I use the normal one I cannot insert my login info. Attaching screenshot. Any tips? I've already cleaned cache, cookies and whatever, no changes.Captura de ecrã 2024-02-27, às 16.08.31.png

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nuno,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
markh44
Community Member

Having the exact same issue.. Can not log in via regular firefox browser but can via private browser. I think this has something to do maybe with SSO for Google but am not sure. Either way, I have cleared cookies and browser cache, confirmed the SSO for Google is removed and restarted the computer and still can not log in. I am not attaching a screenshot because it is identical to Nuno P's.

markh44
Community Member

In case anyone else runs into this issue.. For me it was Norton Password Manager. I turned it off, refreshed the login screen and it all came back. Logged in, and then turned Password Manager back on and it seems to be fine. To test this further, I logged off and then went back and the same greyed out login was back. Turned off Norton again, refreshed the login screen and it came back and allowed me to log in. So in my case it was 100% Norton Password Manager.

It's good that you wrote a solution. I'm sure your post will help others. Most of the topics here with questions and no answer.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths