🐈
» Forums » Support » Cannot access support page of my previous sus...
Page options
mkashifaliengr
Community Member

Cannot access support page of my previous suspended account

Hello upwork community!

I've an old account, I almost forgot it, but recently I got suspended my new official account, upwork says that I'm using two accounts at a time, which goes against the T&S. I understand that.

Now I've to reply to a ticket of my old account, but when I goto the support page form my old account, it redirects back to the find-job page, and won't let me stay there.

Please help......!!

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Kashif,

Thank you for your message. You can view and respond to the notification received on the registered email address for your closed account to reopen the support ticket and communicate with the team directly. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via support ticket through this account as well. Feel free to reach them directly if you have further questions.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep, Thank you for the reply.

I checked my email, but I could't fine any upwork suspension email or any ticket email (for my old account on old email).

Is there's any possibility I can still access it somehow? Or upwork send me a new ticket over email so I can respond it to?

Hi Kashif,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths