🐈
» Forums » Support » Support
Page options
Jean-Francois R Community Member

Cant login to help support

Hello, I need to change info on my account so I wanted to contact support but impossible to login to help & support page:

You don't currently have access to this page

If you have another account, switch to it and try again.
Or you can visit our home page.

To learn about access privileges, visit our Help Center.

Error 403 (A)
Trace ID: 821edf7a9ab1026d-CDG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Avery O Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

This issue was temporary and has been resolved. If you are still having problems with contacting support, please let us know so we can investigate it further. 

~ Avery

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Oleg O Community Member

Hi!

Calling for community help. I'm new to Upwork and obliged to confirm my location. I submitted several documents but each time they were declined.

Last time I've submitted my house rental agreement  since "Lease contract" is in the Upwork's list of suitable documents. But I've got a decline again with the reason "Your document in unacceptable type".

Then I wrote a message to Compliance Support requesting to explain why my document had been declined again. They responded with very vague explanation mentioning Paypal, Payoneer and adviced me to use my own photo in the profile. 

What? Really???

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

And now I can't even enter Support portal, it says I have no access. They banned me from Support? How user oriented...

Please help! What can I do to deal with this issue? I have clients here already...

Dave S Community Member

Hi there, 

Does anyone know how to contact customer service once you have a financial freeze on your account?

Over the weekend upwork tried to charge my card twice, and because it was the weekend I didn't see the emails, so now I have a financial lock on the account. 

I have tried to resolve the issue, but presumably because I have a lock on my account, I cont open the customer service portal. it sends me to the below page. 

Anyone encountered this before?

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 10.13.42 AM.png

Karen S Community Member

Try using the help chatbot. If you click on the Help & Support link at the foot of the page, you will see the chatbot on the right. Try going that route. 

Tanmoy D Community Member

Once I click on that link, I get this link with the error.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Dave,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. I'm sorry if you're having this error when trying to access our Support Page. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello,

I cannot access the support page as I get this error. I cleared the cache and also tried on two different browsers but to no avail. Please tell me how do I contact support now. 

stdwares_0-1699294496936.png

NB: I have an offer, but I am not able to accept it. It is saying something went wrong and I need to contact support. But when I try to contact you, I get this error! 

Please tell me what to do now!!!!

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Tanmoy,

I looked closer at the offer and confirmed that we're investigating the client's account. This means we cannot bill the client until the issue is resolved, and you cannot accept the offer. 

In the meantime, you may want to check this help article and this thread for more information on how to stay safe on Upwork.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Lisa B Community Member

Please help! I have an issue and I need to contact support. However, when I click on the Help and Support page I get an error message saying "You currently do not have access to this page" Error 403 (A). I have tried clearing cookies and cache, logging out and logging back in, and using another browser. 

Lisa B Community Member

I am having this exact same problem! Very stressful.

Davi P Community Member

Hi, I need some help regarding a payment that has not been added to my account, but whenever I try to go to the support page I get a "You don't currently have access to this page" message.

How can I get support from upwork then?

Thanks

Steven T Community Member

I think they might be having an issue with the support portal because I just came here to post the same question.

Mohamed E Community Member

I was having the same issue but the support portal is now back, can you confirm that payments is now operational ?

Ryo O Community Member

Hi Pradeep. It seems like I also face this same issue, the Help page goes into error whenever I try to login using my Upwork account. Can you help me with this?

ryoosari_0-1699300787420.png

Ivan P Community Member

We are getting 403 Error whenever trying to access Help Center to talk to support about issues with payments. This is urgent for us, right now we cannot talk to anyone on upwork support team. Below is error we are seeing.

You don't currently have access to this page

If you have another account, switch to it and try again.
Or you can visit our home page.

To learn about access privileges, visit our Help Center.

Error 403 (A)
Trace ID: 822040f08961ec0f-SEA

Nune V Community Member

I ma having the same issue today! Is this a bug?

Nune V Community Member

How can I speak to an agent urgently? 

Ivan P Community Member

Is help center and support down?

Nune V Community Member

I hope they resolve this soon.

Nune V Community Member

I am having an issue accessing the "Help Center". Seems like there is a permission issue. 

Is anyone else having the sae problem?

Avery O Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

This issue was temporary and has been resolved. If you are still having problems with contacting support, please let us know so we can investigate it further. 

~ Avery

Thanks. It is working.

Eric M Community Member

Sadly, the issus isn't temporary. I am unable to log into the support site. There's a bar at the bottom of the screen saying I need to turn on third-party cookies. I double checke dand that setting it already on. I'm at an empasse.

I tried using thr chat, but it appears to be a limited bot and cannot answer this question.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths