🐈
» Forums » Support » Change from personal bank account to business...
Page options
johnszurley
Community Member

Change from personal bank account to business bank account

How do I go about changing my payment option from a personal checking account to a business checking account that I'm an authorized signer? 

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi John,

Thank you for your message. You can add a new payment method from this link. I see that you have already added a company payment method to the Upwork account. One of our team members has reached out to you via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

I don't understand why this is so difficult, I've been back and forth with support sending the requested information and now it went from me wanting to switch from my personal banking to my business banking to now my account is not verified! My account has been verified for 8 months.

This is what I want to do and if I can not then I can no longer use upwork.

Change from personal banking to business banking

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

johnszurley_1-1650055509372.png

Hi John,

We're sorry for the trouble and inconvenience this may have caused you. No worries! I can see that a support ticket has been created regarding the verification of your account and it's being handled accordingly. You can check here or your email for updates and further assistance.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Arjay
Upwork
johnszurley
Community Member

Thank you for your reply, I have sent requested documentation to the email I recieved from a team member.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths