🐈
» Forums » Support » Client Account Question
Page options
gaustin2019
Community Member

Client Account Question

I have two accounts with UpWork - one for my LLC and one personally for me. I would like to know if I can connect the existing LLC client account to my main personal client account. If so, what are the steps?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mattelamparo

Hi Gabriel,

I appreciate you reaching out to us for your inquiry.

If you already created the accounts separately, they can't be combined anymore. However, if you want to create another account (like your personal account), you can create another client profile under your LLC account (or vice versa). Please note that the history of the accounts can't be transferred.

To do this, go to your Settings. Under My Info, you should see a button that says, Create New Account. You follow the onscreen instructions from there. Please visit this guide: Create Another Company.

Depending on your purpose, you may also learn about Teams. Please check out this guide: Group Contracts Within Teams.

I hope this information is helpful to you. 

~ Matt E

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mattelamparo

Hi Gabriel,

I appreciate you reaching out to us for your inquiry.

If you already created the accounts separately, they can't be combined anymore. However, if you want to create another account (like your personal account), you can create another client profile under your LLC account (or vice versa). Please note that the history of the accounts can't be transferred.

To do this, go to your Settings. Under My Info, you should see a button that says, Create New Account. You follow the onscreen instructions from there. Please visit this guide: Create Another Company.

Depending on your purpose, you may also learn about Teams. Please check out this guide: Group Contracts Within Teams.

I hope this information is helpful to you. 

~ Matt E
gaustin2019
Community Member

Thanks for your help. I'll try this today.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths