🐈
» Forums » Support » Client Account Suspended - Payment in Progres...
Page options
59fba77d
Community Member

Client Account Suspended - Payment in Progress

Dear Upwork Community,

I need your help! I recently completed a job on Upwork, and the client accepted my work and even gave me a 5-star review. However, the funds for my hard work are still marked as "In Progress."

To make matters worse, the client's account has been suspended, and I cannot reach them. Despite this, I believe I deserve to be paid for the work I've done. As a student, this payment is crucial for me.

Please, Upwork Support, I request your assistance in releasing my funds. I've upheld my end of the bargain, and it's only fair that I receive payment for my efforts.

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Sohail,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

But they are responding to other issues. I asked about the payment issue, but they are replying to me on some other topic. This is creating so much worry for me as there are only a few days remaining until payment, and I am not getting proper answers from the support team. Can someone from your team assist me in personal chat i will really appreciate as i am student and this payment is very crucial

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths