🐈
» Forums » Support » Client have milestone contract but paid hourl...
Page options
cac91b0d
Community Member

Client have milestone contract but paid hourly based on work on time monitored remotetask

Hi! How do you set the price and duration on a contract by a client that was set on milestones. The job says: " Payments will be released weekly via Upwork as milestone payments, based on the number of hours logged in Outlier/Remotasks, at the hourly rate." So how can I set the duration and amount with this? I'm not even sure how long I'll work on the task weekly. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Christine Diana,

Just to confirm, do you have an active contract with your client on Upwork? If you do, please know that with fixed-price contracts, you’ll get paid after you submit your work. Here is how it works and when to expect your payments. When you submit a milestone deliverable directly from your contract, you’re also requesting to be paid by selecting Submit work, then Submit. You can find your contract by going to My Jobs > My Jobs. If you submit deliverables through another method, such as email or in Upwork Messages, be sure to request payment by selecting Submit work, then Submit in the contract. This starts the 14-day review process. You don’t have to upload the work again, but you may want to include a message to your client. You can find more helpful information on how to get paid with fixed price contracts on this page

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Christine Diana,

Just to confirm, do you have an active contract with your client on Upwork? If you do, please know that with fixed-price contracts, you’ll get paid after you submit your work. Here is how it works and when to expect your payments. When you submit a milestone deliverable directly from your contract, you’re also requesting to be paid by selecting Submit work, then Submit. You can find your contract by going to My Jobs > My Jobs. If you submit deliverables through another method, such as email or in Upwork Messages, be sure to request payment by selecting Submit work, then Submit in the contract. This starts the 14-day review process. You don’t have to upload the work again, but you may want to include a message to your client. You can find more helpful information on how to get paid with fixed price contracts on this page

~ Joanne
Upwork
cac91b0d
Community Member

Hi Ms Joanne.Yes, I do have an active contract. Thanks for clarifying!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths