🐈
» Forums » Support » Contract Suspended: Payment Resolved Accordin...
Page options
edb3bf6d
Community Member

Contract Suspended: Payment Resolved According to Client

Apparently, due to problems with payments, my contract with Contract ID: 33508590 has been suspended. 

My client has since communicated to me that he has resolved the payment issue; how do I confirm if indeed he has rectified the payment issues and made payment? Is Upwork able to confirm that indeed payment has been made, because I haven't received any notification of payment yet. 

Many thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your message. Your suspended contract will be restored as soon as the client has cleared the issue with their account. I checked the contract you are referring to and noticed that the contract is already active. You can refer to the contract page to check the status of your contract.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your message. Your suspended contract will be restored as soon as the client has cleared the issue with their account. I checked the contract you are referring to and noticed that the contract is already active. You can refer to the contract page to check the status of your contract.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for the feedback, Pradeep. My contract is activated, but I have decided to end it because things don't seem right.

I realized that the client has only been billed $2.95 out of the 5 hours ($300) of work done. Since the client has settled the payment issues, are you able to confirm to me how much he has paid and when this money will be available to me?

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths