🐈
» Forums » Support » Error when trying to link a Related Upwork Jo...
Page options
b73213e8
Community Member

Error when trying to link a Related Upwork Job to a Portfolio Project

Good afternoon.. almost twenty days ago I delivered a project in Upwork, which I added in my Portfolio. I was expecting to see my client's review in my profile in order to link the Related Upwork Job to the Portfolio Project. All these days I try to do this, in order to get the preview picture next to the review, but I always get a message that an error occurs and I should try again later. But the problem persists.. What could be wrong in all this? Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Katerina,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
b73213e8
Community Member

Nikola, hello and thank you for your assistance! I am attaching four screenshots to better explain my situation. The 1st shows the client's review, as it appears in my Profile. The 2nd shows the Portfolio Project that is already uploaded in my Portfolio. When I click Edit I choose to link this Project to the Related Job, which you can see in the 3rd picture. Lastly, the 4th screenshot shows the message I get when I finally click Publish.

For your information, maybe I should mention that I tried deleting the whole Project from my Portfolio and created it from scratch. If I had the Related Job selected, I would get the same error message. When I chose not to link it to any job, then the project was succesfully published again.

Hi Katerina,

Thank you for following up and sharing additional info from your end. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

We appreciate your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths