🐈
» Forums » Support » Create an agency account using my Father's ex...
Page options
ritesh_mind
Community Member

Create an agency account using my Father's existing agency using my freelancer account

Hi,

I have a freelancer account on Upwork and want to add an agency account and we already have an existing agency in my Father's name.

So, my question is can I create an agency from the existing agency or should I own the agency by myself.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Ritesh,

Thank you for your message. You can use the same agency owned by your Father if you jointly owned that agency or have the appropriate permissions.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ritesh_mind
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

My father is the sole owner of the agency but I have the appropriate permission for it.

Also, if my father creates a freelance account and then registers an agency so in that case, the freelance account needs to be approved first to create an agency.

Thanks in advance

Hi Ritesh,

Thank you for following up. Could you please clarify if you want to transfer the ownership of your father's agency to you? Please share more information regarding your query so that we can assist you appropriately.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ritesh_mind
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Right now, we don't have any agency on Upwork but I want to create one agency on Upwork on my father's existing company information I saw that to create an agency account freelancer account is compulsory.

So, my query is can I create an agency using my freelancer account with the details(Name, Account Details, Tax details, etc.) of my father's existing agency?

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths