🐈
» Forums » Support » Credly badge verification not progressing pas...
Page options
617dfbc4
Community Member

Credly badge verification not progressing past "Pending verification"

Hi

My linked Oracle Credly certification is stuck on "Pending verification". It has been much longer than 5 business days by now, since I've linked it.

Please let me know if any additional info is needed.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Jaco,

We shared your post with the certification review team and submitted a follow-up. One of the team members has reached out via email with more information about the status of your submission and further instructions. You may visit the ticket linked to your case on this page and email for updates.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
617dfbc4
Community Member

Some additional information.

There was an automated (I assume) Zendesk ticket created and resolved about 13 days back.

Id#45540728 

ArjayM

Hi Jaco,

We shared your post with the certification review team and submitted a follow-up. One of the team members has reached out via email with more information about the status of your submission and further instructions. You may visit the ticket linked to your case on this page and email for updates.

~ Arjay
Upwork
617dfbc4
Community Member

Hi Arjay

They did indeed reach out to me. There seems to be an extra step, you have to log in to https://brm-certification.oracle.com/ and then publish the credentials to **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I have done so now. Once the certification is verified I'll mark your response as accepted.

Thank you for the help.

b53c5d45
Community Member

Me podrian ayudar a mi con el mismo problema, por favor

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths