🐈
» Forums » Support » Desktop app can not open as usual
Page options
59af3728
Community Member

Desktop app can not open as usual

I can not open the desktop app as usual today, it checks the secure connection again and again but can not enter the correct page, and at the same time, I can log in Upwork website to view my work report correctly.

On the other hand, how to create the support ticket? I can not find the entrance link to create a ticket for urgent help, this issue is still impacting my work today, and need to be fixed ASAP.

59af3728_0-1667744122152.png

9 REPLIES 9
mr1996
Community Member

Remove all your Gmail except what is connected with Upwork. then delete the cache and cookies of the browser and uninstall the Upwork app. then restart your computer. > login upwork>download app it will work then

59af3728
Community Member

thanks for your kindly response

LuiggiR

Hi Harrison,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Desktop App. Have you tried following the troubleshooting guidelines listed on this page? If the issue persists, please let us know so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
59af3728
Community Member

Thanks for your reply, but still can not log in as usual, and I can not change any settings before the app start as well, so there is nothing can do from my side, need more help, thanks

Hi Harrison,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
59af3728
Community Member

ok, thanks

59af3728
Community Member

sorry, can not login to the ticket, when I click the "login" button, the browser refreshes once and not let me see my ticket's content. 

(so many 403 errors after I clicked the "login" button)

Hi Harrison,

When a ticket is created, you can view it from your Upwork account, and likewise, an email is sent to the email address you have on file. If you are unable to check the ticket, please check your email. If it's not in your inbox, kindly try checking your spam folder.

~ Nikola
Upwork
59af3728
Community Member

The Upwork desktop app recovered to work now, I changed the VPN server endpoint to another, and it seems back to work as well, thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths