🐈
» Forums » Support » Did not receive connects after interview
Page options
hadikallas
Community Member

Did not receive connects after interview

Hi!

I got interviewed around 36 hours ago for 2 PROPOSALS that I submitted. (Did not work with these clients before), but I only received 10 connects. Can you please check?

Also If I get invitation from clients who I never worked with, do I get connects?

Thanks
Hadi

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,058 REPLIES 1,058
arunasalman
Community Member

Hi Andrea, thank you for the article it cleared up my misunderstanding. I was under the impression that we got free connects on an invite from the client. 

Thank you and have  agood day! 🙂

a86ebbcb
Community Member

I recently got two interview offers from the clients and I have responded to both. I assume I should be able to recieve free connects upto 50, 10 for each interview won in a week right? I don't understand why I haven't yet received them. Can you please look into this? Thanks.

You do not receive Connects for direct invitation from clients. Only for proposals you sent, when the client replies and you reply back.

See help article below:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062898

isher1313
Community Member

Hi! Upwork Please check my account I have got more than 5 interviews pending whose connects have not been awarded to me has the Upwork policy changed or something like that? because I have not received my free connects!

Thanks!

Hi Tejveer,

I would be happy to help. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the interviews you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and assist you accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
4eea9632
Community Member

You only get free connects if a client responds to your proposal. 

Yea I'm asking if I send a proposal to 2 different jobs from the same clients and he responds on both, do I get 20 connects?

yitwail
Community Member

Yes, you will then get 20 connects! The more the merrier. 😉

I wasn't given connects for a proposal that got an interview. I need the moderators to check this out for 

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out. A Customer Support Team member will be reaching out to you through a support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
sayedmohamed83
Community Member

hi

I didn't gotten any connects in a while now, even so, I got answered by three clients already yesterday days ago, it was like 24 hours before and now nothing is happening ..

please help.

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already received 10 free Connects for one job. Please allow 24-48 hours for the Connects to be credited to your Upwork account for other jobs.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e715faef
Community Member

In the last 3 interviews I have had in the last month I have not received any conects. Why does this happen?

Hi Ana,

I can see that for one of the jobs you're referring to, the interview happened today, kindly allow up to 24 hours for the Connects to be awarded. For the other jobs you're referring to, note that Connects aren't awarded in cases where a client sends you a direct offer or invites you to apply to their job post. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
27deepshikha
Community Member

Hello!

I am not getting free connects of my recent 2-3 interview why? please help me with this matter.

Regards

Hi Deepshikha,

Thank you for your message. Please allow 24-48 hours for the free Connects to be credited to your Upwork account. Please note that free Connects is not applicable to jobs where the client invited you to apply to jobs or directly sent an offer. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thankyou for the information.

fl_pol
Community Member

I have not been receiving connects after accepting interview requests

Hi Francis,

In order to receive Connects for an interview you need to:

Submit a proposal to a job.
Win an interview from a client.
Respond and win a bonus!

Note: Direct offers and invitations from clients won’t receive a Connects credit. If the job post you're referring to meets these guidelines and it's been more than 24 hours, please let me know which one it is so I could check this for you.

~Andrea
Upwork

meet all guidelines to receive connect and it's been more than 24 hours. please check it.

H Dagnachew,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.    

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
5698881d
Community Member

Hi, 

I submitted a proposal and was invited for an interview yesterday but I have not seen free connects added to my account for this yet. Please help!

Thanks,

Wait for 24hrs, if they don't, you can contact the moderators in this group to help

Hi Nam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for the Connects to be automatically added to your account. If after 48 hours the Connects are still not reflected in your account, please let us know so we can further assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork

hello, the connects are not still reflected in my account. please check it.

mahmood-atif
Community Member

Hi!

I got interviewed yesterday for 2 PROPOSALS that I submitted, but I did not received 20 connects.

Can anyone please help / guide ?

Thanks

Atif

Hi Atif,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you should receive Connects for the interviews you are referring to in the next 24 hours. Please let us know if you do not see Connects added to your account after 24 hours and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
beyene-dagnachew
Community Member

I got interviewed around 24 hours ago for 7 PROPOSALS that I submitted. I Did not work with these clients before, but I only received 10 connects. Can you please check?

Hi Dagnachew,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for the Connects to automatically be added on your account. If you don't receive the Connects after 48 hours, please reach out to us so we can assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
0537e22f
Community Member

I have applied for & awarded a project recetely, i successfully completed. but still not refund connects

Why do you expect to get connects back when you win a contract? 

This would make the concept of connects futile. 

You will get free connects, only when you submit a proposal and win an interview (up to 50 Connects every seven days). 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360057604814 

helal-mhu
Community Member

I was waiting to get my bonus connects for responding to an invitation. But there was no bonus 😞

max_khalus
Community Member

Hi there,
All the time I'm winning jobs, getting responses from proposals, and responding to invitations. As I'm reading the forum, I didn't know you're supposed to earn connects from these actions. I haven't got connect rewards in months. Can you please check my activity and add whatever is fair? Maybe it's 10, maybe it's 70, not sure. upwork.com/freelancers/~011c7a0ca0620c4c40 I'm not receiving any connect rewards which is very unfair for a successful freelancer.

Hi Max,

I'd like to clarify that Connects are only awarded in cases where you submitted a proposal to a client and interviewed with that client thereafter. Connects aren't awarded in cases where you are invited to interview for a job post without submitting a proposal first, or when a client sends you a direct offer.

You can see the Connects that you've received by going to Settings > Membership & Connects and clicking on "View Connects History". From there, you can filter to view credited Connects only, to view the Connects that have been added to your account for up to the last 90 days. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
93f4b694
Community Member

I won 3 interviews and its been more than 24 hours and I have not recieved free connects.
Kindly look into the matter.

Hi Umair,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
rahul6365
Community Member

I haven't received my 10 connects as I completed the interview on 30th April 2022.
Here I am attaching a screenshot: - https://prnt.sc/hoCvNEk9y-_n

Hi Rahul,

Please know, direct offers are not eligible for free Connects.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths