🐈
» Forums » Support » Did not receive connects after interview
Page options
hadikallas
Community Member

Did not receive connects after interview

Hi!

I got interviewed around 36 hours ago for 2 PROPOSALS that I submitted. (Did not work with these clients before), but I only received 10 connects. Can you please check?

Also If I get invitation from clients who I never worked with, do I get connects?

Thanks
Hadi

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,058 REPLIES 1,058

Thanks for the quick response. Yes I got connects but that were for different job. I am attaching the screenshot below for which I didn't get the connects. Thanks.

kulwinder88kaur_0-1644905724077.png

Hi Kulwinder,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job and noticed that there was no interview done for this job. The client directly sent an offer that does not qualify for the free Connects. Free Connects are offered to jobs where you submitted the proposals and you respond to the interview message from clients before they send an offer to you. This is not applicable to job invitations or direct offers sent by the client.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Okay! Thank you so much for quick information. I was not aware of this.😊

Even me, Upwork nolonger gives me connects at all. Not even once in a week, am wondering what has changed yet I get interviewed at least more than 3 times in a week 😔😔

Hi Okwir,

I can see that you've been awarded Connects for winning job interviews. You can check this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects and clicking on "View Connects History". From there, you can filter by credits only and up to the last 90 days, to view awarded Connects in that period. If there's a specific job for which you did not receive Connects that should've been awarded, feel free to let us know, and will be happy to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi guys
Today I received an email stating that I received free connects, but they aren't displayed in my profile. Is this a bug?

Hi Upwork Team.

I am facing the same issue again. I am not getting my free connects for my recent interview even after satisfying all terms and conditions like:

1. Did not get more than 50 connects in one week.
  2. More than 48 hours passed.

If you want anything else from my side please let me know and solve my issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sethi,

It looks like the proposal you're referring to was sent on March 15th. Please check March 16th on your Connects History.

~Andrea
Upwork

I really apologize that I've provided the wrong project screenshot. Let me provide you with the correct screenshots.

Please see the new images attached to this answer.

Thanks,

Dik**bleep** Sethi

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sethi,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi! I got interviewed today three times but did not get my free connects. Why is this happening?  Please help!

Hi Mohamed,

Please allow the Connects to be automatically added to your account. If after 48 hours the Connects are still not reflected in your account, please let us know so we can check on this for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

thanks

Hi! I got interviewed three times but did not get my free connects only 10 connects got. Why is this happening?  Please help!

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your message. I have shared your details with the relevant team and I will get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi! I got interviewed three times but did not get my free connects only 10 connects got until now. Why is this happening?  Please help!

Hi Mohamed, 

I can see that two of my teammates assisted you here and here. I can also see that you received Connects for winning an interview last 24-April. The following process should be followed: 

1. Submit a proposal for a job.
  2. Win an interview with a client.
  3. Respond and win a bonus!

Take note that you will not win Connects if you are invited to apply for a job and if you don't respond to a client when they reply to your proposal.

Some of the clients you sent a proposal to had their accounts put on hold. If their job is closed by Upwork, the Connects used for these proposals will be refunded automatically. 

~ Avery
Upwork

but I get an interview three times from three new clients and I didn't get any connects only 10 connects ,I should get 30 connections, please check that !?

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your message. Our team has reviewed your account and noticed that you are not eligible for free Connects on the other two jobs. Please refer to the notification sent via a support ticket here and on your registered email address for more information. Please don't hesitate to follow up with on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths