🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Not Received Direct Bank Transfer
Page options
jacekdev
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hey,

After week of withdraw, ( 2 days after expected day of delivery ), I don't get a payment. In bottom email about payment status there is info: "If you did not initiate this payment, please contact us immediately." 
So I ask there on forum, because I have not found any contact form on UpWork.

I am not sure why it take so long, my eariler payment was in time.
If is there is some support for payment can I ask for email contact or how that works there..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Claramarie,

It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

791 REPLIES 791

H Aila,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

It's the 5th day today since I made the withdrawal (I was told to wait 4 days) and still no funds reflected on my account. Can you initiate the track at this point?

Hi Aila Gayle,

Thanks for following up. Please let us know if, after 8 business days, the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can look into it further.  In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

As of 09/19, it's now the 8th day since my withdrawal and still haven't received the funds in my bank account. I would like to request for your assistance to track where the money got stuck. 

Thanks!

Hi Aila,

I'm sorry to hear you still haven't received your funds. One of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
nazmultrust
Community Member

i submit payment reqst at 7 september .but till now i dont get my payment .9/10 september was our local bank holiday .when i will get my payment .what should i need to do .

Hi nazmul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

ok i follow up .i am worried cause i got my another bill very quickly .but only 7 september has problem .

nilayber
Community Member

Hello,

I withdrew funds to my local bank on September 7th with reference ID 510878051.

I normally receive the funds on the same day or the next day. 

I spoke to my bank and they cannot see any pending transactions on their end.

Can you help me with this?

Best regards,

Nilay Ber

Hi nilay,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
nilayber
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

I understand. Thanks a lot for your response!

ahmedwebgraphic
Community Member

I am Ahmed Ali, I withdrew my first payment i.e. $48 on 12th September via local bank method (pak). but it hasn't yet been transferred to my bank account. Please help me with this.

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. In the meantime, you may read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
f3743389
Community Member

Hey 

I have withdrawal my money from upwork to my local bank account 3 days ago but now I have problem in my bank can I reverse my money to my Upwork.

Please help me to reverse payment to upwork

Hi Zakir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f3743389
Community Member

Thanks so much I received the payment

1d8a2921
Community Member

I m getting  this error while im trying to withdraw my balance

one time  my withdraw request is success.

i received balance to local bank.

but now i cant withdraw because when i try to withdraw request im getting like this error but its so  wrong... my bank details are  clear and definitely correct so i get my paid with same bank details in here.

please support team  solve my problem. i need much....

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Barbaros,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
1d8a2921
Community Member

Dear Andrea  im waiting for 7 days. so its not my fault.

I received  money with my bank details before  here.

but now  im getting invalid bank details  this problem not related my bank  please solve my problem. i gave all necessary informations .

Everything is clear but im still cant get paid....

Hi Barbaros,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

İ sene ticket to you for get paid problem also im still waiting payment please solve my problem please

Hi Barbaros,

I can see that you've communicated with the appropriate team about this concern of yours. We highly suggest you continue doing that through the same support ticket so that the team can assist you accordingly and more efficiently. Feel free to update the ticket whenever you have questions or need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
aboda28
Community Member

Hi, I hope you are fine. Yesterday I made a transaction to my local bank account and till now I didn't receive the payment to my local bank account.

Hi Abdallah,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
aboda28
Community Member

ok im waiting

qasimmuhammad01
Community Member

Hello!

A few days ago I just get paid on 14 Sep and received confirmation your payment been processed but I did not receive payment to my local bank account could you please check what happened to my payment and trace it to where is it?
Thanks

Regards
Qasim

Hi Muhammad,

Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You may want to read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank timing and fees. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, I hope you are doing Great.

I didn't receive my payment I don't know why its take too long can you please check and fix my issue thank you!

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. Feel free to reach us after 8 business days (Sept 27) if you still haven't received the funds so that we can initiate a trace for you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e748f951
Community Member

Hi everyone.

I requested a payment on Sep 11, 2022 but I haven't received the money in my account.

Reference ID  511434011

Hi Luis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. There is also a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Yours was processed on September 12th.

If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
9dff1cb9
Community Member

hello

I am from egypt I have wise account in Us dollars to withdraw money from upwork and I have recieved small amount of money for activation but my account still inactive 

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
glory_chris
Community Member

I initiated a withdrawal from my Upwork balance to a U.S account only to find out that the said bank does not support ACH transactions. Which means that the money did not and will not get to the recipient account. In addition. the money hasn't been reverted to my Upwork account. Please how do I retrieve the amount in this situation?

Hi Glory,

Please note that If there's a problem with your bank, the funds will be returned back to your Upwork account. I have checked the transaction you're referring to and I can confirm that it's been processed successfully on our end. Please note that It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello, Arjay, thank you for the response. I'll keep waiting and will let you know if anything or nothing reflects at the stipulated time. 

Thank you again. 

Hello Arjay, 

The amount has just been reverted to my account. Thanks for the help. 

ammarali92
Community Member

I initiated a withdrawal to my local bank on Friday (16-Sep-2022) and it's been 7 days since nothing transferred to my account. 

And right now I'm struggling with the ticket submission but found nowhere. 

Thanks

Hi Ammar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

It's been 11 days that I haven't received any update on my transaction. Please let me know what's going on. 

Thanks 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths