๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received
Page options
ashiffinance
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

i was transfer balance on 29.02.2023 through direct bank payment. but still not received the balance in my bank. what should i do Now?? please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Morrison,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,149 REPLIES 1,149
orcelli
Community Member

I made a payment to an account that was deactivated without my consent. Here's what the bank says:
For international transfers originating outside the United States, we need proof called MT-103. For domestic transfers between US accounts, we need proof containing information such as IMAD or Trace ID.

Question:
1. Where can I get Trace ID or IMAD.
2. After being refunded by the bank, does the money return to the Upwork balance?

Hi Alison,

Thank you for your message. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
emmanuel_ditona
Community Member

Hi, I just saw this today. I am using BDO Kabayan Savings to withdraw my funds here and I have no issues until March 1st. Usually, it only takes 24-48 hours after withdrawal for the amount to appear in my bank balance but now it's the 3rd day and I haven't received anything. I wonder what happened so I'm going to the bank tomorrow to inquire.

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for your message. I checked the fund withdrawal you are referring to and can confirm that the same has been successfully initiated on your Upwork. Please be informed that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

- Pradeep

Upwork
aminebenayed
Community Member

hi, I made a withdrawal request but a week later I received a notification that says ''Your payment on 29-Feb-2024 could not be processed'', and I don't know what to do.
i live in tunisia and a lot of my friends have made withdrawals without any problems.
i need someone to help me and thank you. 

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Amine,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with more information and further assistance on your withdrawal concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6fe5524e
Community Member

Hi, I hope you are fine. On february 23rd I made a transaction to my local bank account, the get paid shows that the paiment is done successfuly on february 23rd (11 business days) but till now I didn't receive the payment. This is my first withdrawl from Upwork with an amount over 2k$. 

I call to my bank as well and ask them about that and they said, they don't receive any payment against this reference ID yet.

Can you help me to trace my payment or what is the issue actually?

Many Thanks

Best Regards,

Mohamed Amine

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Iโ€™ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
adnan_engineer
Community Member

Hello I withdraw funds on 6th march around 7 am (GMT+5) to my account. The payment is processed from upwork's end but my bank says they cannot trace the transaction yet. No money received. Can you trace it for me. Thanks

I have also payment not received but upwork says processed.

Hi Mohammad,

I checked on our end and saw that the withdrawal was successful. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
744836df
Community Member

Thanks for your reply the withdraw amount received

c44bf924
Community Member

I withdraw my money on Mar 8, 2024  but it doesn't arrive in my local bank account until now. Every time it takes 1-2 hour to arrive in my account.what to do now..? please help

Hi Sajid,

I checked and saw that the transaction was successful on our end. I understand you're used to receiving your funds relatively quickly, though I'd like to clarify that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
adnan_engineer
Community Member

Thank you for response. Ok i will wait for seven days for the transaction to process. Hope there is nothing wrong. It was on 6th march around 2 AM UTC  and still no money received. Previously it took around 2 hours.

gordanamajnaric
Community Member

Hi,

I again contact you because I donยดt get a payment that was sent yet on February 26. Attached find the files. On my bank account I canยดt see any payment received so please work on  this issue as my local bank today also told me that there is no payment and that they need an approve that you paid the amount to my local bank. 

Hi Gordana,

While the milestone was released and the funds reached your Available Balance previously, it doesn't look like you withdrew your Available funds until March 6th. I checked and can confirm that the transaction was processed successfully on our end. 

please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi,

I wrote now several times with the same issue. Attached again the screenshots. I do not see the payment in my local bank. Please solve this issue. The client paid the amount on february 26. Now we have march 17. Something is wrong. So please get this problem solved. I canยดt wait a month for a payment. 

Hi Gordana,

Weโ€™ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
sharonuma
Community Member

Hi, I need your help, I did not receive the payment on the February 28, I've received on the lasts weeks and just this is missing, I received the payment of last week. But this one no. Obviously I really need it. Need help. I already call the bank but need to verify with you first. I have the referral number 

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sharon,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds yet. We can start a trace after 8 business days have passed and today is the last day. If you still haven't received your funds in your bank or Upwork account tomorrow, please follow up and we'll assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

I didn't receive my payment. Have been passed more than a week was on February 28th.

I received other payment but this one No. 

Please help me, is one week of work missing. I have never had this kind of problem before with you 

adnan_engineer
Community Member

Can you trace the withdrawal. My bank says there is no transaction and asked me to contact with remitting bank. Thank you

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to seven business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process.

Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi 

Am i eligible for a trace because the money has not arrived to my bank account? It was on 6th march. Thanks 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths