🐈
» Forums » Support » Downgrading Membership
Page options
soadmhmoud
Community Member

Downgrading Membership

Hi,

I upgrade my membership as freelancer plus for amonth and I tried to downgrade my membership and to be freelance basic yet the downgrade button didn't work. I could not press this choice  because  it wasn't  available to press on. So I  don't need the freelancer plus anymore and I  didn't  use it yet. Can be able to restore  my money? 

I tried  to contact support  but no use.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Soad,

One of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Soad,

One of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
cakker78
Community Member

I did not want to downgrade my freelancer plus membership until its paid, but its downgraded without any warning. I paid 1 month and lost now 2 weeks as my account is freelancer basic. Support told me I can ask a refund if i recharge my account to 80 connects. Thats a very good moral from uw.

Hi Krisztian,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths