🐈
» Forums » Support » Employment History is disabled
Page options
michael_parisi
Community Member

Employment History is disabled

I am unable to add employment history. The "save" button is greyed out and disabled. I cleared my cache, cookies, and tried a different browser. Please help me. 

12 REPLIES 12
spectralua
Community Member

Copypate used? Sometime site think that no text typed if you pasted there. Try to type a little by hands and check is button activated.

alyssacarr

Hi Michael! 

When adding to your employment history, please ensure all details are filled out, such as the Company, Location (city & country), Job Title, and Period (even if you are currently working there).

See this screenshot:

alyssacarr_0-1694776655389.png

If the issue persists, just let me know. 

Here are some Advanced Search Techniques for Finding Jobs and tips on How To Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs.

Feel free to explore Upwork Academy to find topics from best practices for choosing your profile headline and advice for setting your rate to scam awareness tips.

~ Alyssa

I filled out every available detail and the problem is still persisting. 

Hi Michael, We're taking the issue you raised seriously.

We understand how frustrating it can be when things don't work as expected, so we've converted your post to a support ticket. This means that one of our knowledgeable agents will be in touch with you shortly to provide the help you need. We appreciate you reaching out to us and sharing your concerns with the community.

You can access your ticket here.

~ Samuel

Hi, I'm having the save problem here.. how can I fix it?

Hi Khatune,

Can you please share more details regarding the problem you're experiencing? If you're having trouble updating your Employment History, do you see any errors on your end? If you can share a screenshot of the problem you see, that'd be helpful.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Even filling out all the requirements the save button is greyed out .

IMG_1184.jpeg

Thanks for following up, Khatune. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
andriy-kutsevol
Community Member

I'm having the same problem

Hi Andriy,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket for further review. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
costelo_medge
Community Member

I also have the same problem.

Hi Medge,

Could you please share more information about your issue so we can check? Are you getting an error message? It would also help us in our investigation if you could share a screenshot with us. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths