🐈
» Forums » Support » Error [75c95bedc82b0662-SEA, 75c95bedc82b0662...
Page options
50977cbd
Community Member

Error [75c95bedc82b0662-SEA, 75c95bedc82b0662-SEA], Error 500 (A), Error 403 (A)

I am getting the following error when I try to post a job:

There was an error saving the job: error [75c95bedc82b0662-SEA, 75c95bedc82b0662-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

I have tried to log onto the support section to get live help but get the following error:

You don't currently have access to this page - Trace ID: 75c95dbe3bd474cd-SEA

Any help would be appreciated.

36 REPLIES 36
thinkfreelance
Community Member

Hi there, 

A client offered me a contract, which I've been trying to sign but keep receiving an error message. 

thinkfreelance_0-1666181008406.png

6eb2841d
Community Member

I have a client account with ongoing work on it.

Most of the pages on upwork showing me the following:

Posting a job:
There was an error saving the job: error [75c95dfd4a75db19-SEA, 75c95dfd4a75db19-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

And most pages showing:

You don't currently have access to this page

If you have another account, switch to it and try again.
Or you can visit our home page.

To learn about access privileges, visit our Help Center.

Error 403 (A)
Trace ID: 75c95e9398b0db19-SEA

Same here, Ori. Appears to be a widespread outage. 

742d4857
Community Member

Hey Team!

I started on upwork, and sent out my first proposal. The issue came when I wanted to submit my second one. I got an error

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 75c96548e9f3053e-SEA

When I try to go into the Support Centre it kicks me out and gives me another error

Error 403 (A)
Trace ID: 75c9600aaa019ce9-SEA

I really want to get on with work, if you could assist me I'd highly appreciate it!

Kind Regards

Aria 

Same here, Aria

same! I can't do ANYTHING 

815c7be9
Community Member

I am getting an error code on almost everything I click on. Proposal, support, etc. I've attached a screenshot of both codes

I don't have multiple accounts so not sure what is going on 

9bc8e33f
Community Member

I can't rehire a provider. I am receiving the message "An error has occurred. Please try again later ". Is there a problem with the system or is it something I'm doing wrong?

79a6e58c
Community Member

Hi! I am not new to Upwork. I am constantly getting this message when I try to post a job:

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 75c96548e9f3053e-SEA

When I try to go into the Support Centre it kicks me out and gives me another error

Error 403 (A)
Trace ID: 75c9600aaa019ce9-SEA

8fca768c
Community Member

Hello.

I received an offer from a client and when I click on the "Accept Offer" it gives me an error saying An error has occurred. Please try again later.

I cleared my browser cache, and cookies and tried a different browser and the Upwork android app. But the issue is still there.

Can anyone help me with the situation?

Thank you.

PS: The error is now fixed and I was able to accept the offer.

5f1b82b5
Community Member

Im getting the same error:

Error 500 (N)
Trace ID: 75c965695a780109-SEA

This happens on both mobile app and pc when i try submit work and access my contracts or do anything else on the app.

Would be great if this could be resolved, I've some deadlines to meet.

Hello, 

I'm getting this error '500 (A) '  Trace ID: 75c9882a2b923386-SEA

Have I done something wrong? I'm unable to send a proposal.. 

Also my Rising Talent badge seems to be Missing from my profile.. 

*Concerned! 

Help pls! 

I did all but not fixed. Recently I deleted my agency from upwork.

Hi Im getting the same error message pop up, Error 500 (n) Trace ID: 75c99b7b7ce8b894, this would happen whenever i'd try and access my contracts, help centre and a few other things on both pc and mobile, would be great if it could be resolved since ive got deadlines to meet.

evesion
Community Member

Hi, I can't acces the help centre anymore:

Error: Screenshot 2022-10-19 at 16-44-04 An Error Occurred Forbidden.png

You don't currently have access to this page

If you have another account, switch to it and try again.
Or you can visit our home page.

To learn about access privileges, visit our Help Center.

Error 403 (A)
Trace ID: 75c99a0dbfef125a-DXB

Im having the same exact issue now.

I have the same problem. Please help me solve it.

Hello.
I could not submit proposal. It show me the below error:

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 75c9935a9aadb95a-AMS

I've already got that error also, but it usually goes away when i refresh the page.

zadenmikal
Community Member

Hello,

I'm having the same issue. Across multiple browsers, even while incognito. I've cleared the caches of all and reattempted with no luck. Help would be appreciated. I was able to send one proposal then after that everything I click on was bugged

I forgot to mention it's happening in the app as well

jvbonzi
Community Member

I am getting the same Issue! not only that, but also other issues like, not being able to see my "My Jobs" page, "Help" page, and not receiving SMS for two factor log in. Tried cleaning the cache /cookies and different browser but it didnt work

Screenshots attached!

Can please someone have a look at it for me?

jvbonzi_0-1666182045468.pngjvbonzi_1-1666182050389.pngjvbonzi_2-1666182065206.png

Thanks

NikolaS

Hi All, 

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status.

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

**Edited for Updates**

We received an update from the team that this issue has been fixed. You should be able to save jobs without having an error. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork
evesion
Community Member

Seem to be resolved now.

Thank you!

a86f3384
Community Member

Hello Guys, how are you ? 

I am Mounir, a long time Upwork user. I have been using this platform for several years now and I really enjoy working on this platform. Almost all the freelancers I work with are on this platform, as well as all my contracts.

Yesterday I created a "job post" to find a community manager for one of my activities, I received about 30 offers. However, since this morning I can no longer see the messages of freelancers who apply to my "Jobs". Indeed, as soon as I click on the profile of the person, I see the beginning of the message and then I am redirected to a page saying: "Sorry, something went wrong. Please contact support.". And when I click on "contact support", I am redirected to this page "You don't currently have access to this page".

It's the first time it happens to me and I don't understand why, as if my account was restricted during the night but for no reason in my opinion because I always used this platform normally.

Can you help me? Or is it just an update and we need to wait?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mounir

I am having the same issue.  I guess something is wrong from upwork backend. It is really frustrated. I guess we have to wait and try back within sometime. There is an error screen comes up that you dont have access to view this page and you cant contact support as well.  

f51a6aa8
Community Member

Hi There!

I just signed up for Upwork yesterday and I got a notification about membership.

When I try to apply for a job I have an error like this:

"Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can submit a proposal."

Can someone tell me when I will be ready to get a job?

Thank you...

From now I fixed it. 

But I still can't apply for a job and have an error like this:

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 75c9a0885898724c-SEA

Please help.

Thank you...

f6b2e0d7
Community Member

I have also gotten an error while accepting an offer and I am not able to accept it now and the offer expires in 4 days. It says "An error occurred, try again later."
Please help.

7092ec0f
Community Member

I posted a job yesterday and went this morning to view responses. For every response I click to view it looks like it will open then I receive a "Sorry, something went wrong. Please contact support." When I click to contact support I get a page that says "You don't currently have access to this page."

I would like to hire someone for my project, but need to be able to view their response, could someone please assist.

I have cleared my cache, cookies, even tried another browser and the issues still exists.

Thank you.

c6dde648
Community Member

An error has occurred. Please try again later , I have Got This Message When Tring To Hire

aleksej-fedotov
Community Member

I have the same problem...
Any browser or mobile, always error 500
Please help if possible

oliverjoyce
Community Member

Upwork problem.png

46d8e1e9
Community Member

The same issue is with me
Upwork is taking so long to respond/open on the website and app. I have double-checked my internet connection It's working properly (even all the other sites and apps too).
I have tried the Chromes incognito mode and Edge browser too but didn't work.
It's been over two hours since Upwork went down on my pc and Andriod.
Can you please have a look at it and let me know what to do? ASAP
Thanks

e890bf98
Community Member

i am trying to contact upwork team from past 3 days but they are not resolving my errors from my profile and not replying from past 2 days on that ticket i joined upwork after that my account get banned with no reason and now i cant post new jobs its showing this error There was an error saving the job: error [75e9129ebf798ae7-DEL, 75e9129ebf798ae7-DEL]. Contact Upwork Support for more information. kindly remove these problem from my account and give me a reason why this happen? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths