🐈
» Forums » Support » Error Message when applying for job & NO GET ...
Page options
475df90e
Community Member

Error Message when applying for job & NO GET SUPPORT BUTTON

Error Message when applying for job & NO GET SUPPORT BUTTON

"There was an error loading this page: error [7975d155096f2937-SEA, 7975d155096f2937-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

I get this error message when applying for a job & it's been 2 days now.

There is no "Get Support" button.
Please help. Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
475df90e
Community Member

475df90e_0-1676045255189.png

475df90e
Community Member

See, no "Get Support" option. Only a feedback tab.

475df90e_1-1676045323788.png

I'm having the same issue, Nikola, there is NO "Get Support" button.

There was an error loading this page: error [7975d155096f2937-SEA, 7975d155096f2937-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.
I get this error message when applying for a job & it's been 2 days now.

There is no "Get Support" button.
Please help. Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Finley, 

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with sending proposals. Could you please share what version of browser you're using and if you get the same error when using a different browser? Please note that we only support the latest two versions of the browsers listed here.

~ Valeria
Upwork

So, first, how can I submit my proposal for that job?
And second, why can I not access Get Support?
Thanks!

475df90e
Community Member

Yes, I have the most recent update of Chrome & it's the same problem on my mobile device, so I don't think it's a browser issue. I see several other people have reported the issue with the Get Support widget missing recently.

Hi Finley,

Thanks for updating us here. I've escalated your concern about not being able to contact support and submit proposals to the team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a4051dd5
Community Member

Hello, Joanne Marie!

I have the same issue - I am able only view my support request and am unable submit a new one or replay at a closed request

My request is not completed by marked as "closed". What I shall do?

Hi Andrii,

Thank you for your message. You can create a follow-up ticket by responding to the email notification for the same support ticket sent to the registered email address. I see that you have already created a follow-up ticket for your previously closed request. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
a7d50168
Community Member

I have the same issue while submitting a proposal. The error message says, "

There was an error loading this page: error [7b168a7a7c9e9e7d-KTM, 7b168a7a7c9e9e7d-KTM]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."
How can I get this problem solved?

Hi Aabhash,

I am sorry to hear about the issue while submitting a proposal. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths