🐈
» Forums » Support » Estonian E-residency - TAX ID Denied
Page options
ad10c5bf
Community Member

Estonian E-residency - TAX ID Denied

Hi there,

I have an Estonian business created through the e-residency prgram. I have a valid VAT for this company which is veriefed in VIES. The estonian company has a tax ID and and tax residency in Estonian where the company taxes are paid.

I have a personal tax residency in Greece (however, i'm moving back to the Netherlands shortly).

Up until now I've been inputing my Company name and listing Estonia as my Tax residency under the tab "Tax Info" as I selected "corporation" as the business form and the company entity is a tax resident of Estonian, however, my Tax ID keeps getting rejected.

I'm wondering whether the fact my location is different from the tax residency location or the fact my personal name is different to the legal name listed in the TAX info section is causing the TAX id to be rejected.

Can someone advise on how to deal with this situation. Ideally I would like my Estonian business to be on the invoices for any freelance work done via upwork.

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Izaac,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths