🐈
» Forums » Support » FILTER DOESN'T EXIST ON NEW UI
Page options
itszakjobb
Community Member

FILTER DOESN'T EXIST ON NEW UI

Hey upwork, can you please bring back the old UI ? You guys literally removed the filter button from the mobile app. Now only way to visit the filter page is to do a random search which will take you to the filter page and finally displaying the results page with a non editable input which will keep forcing me to use the same query used and actually i don't wanna use any search query i wanna do filtering only! 

The new UI is very bad , hard to read jobs,i keep getting confused between the client budget and client total spent. The job post date is on a very WRONG CONFUSING place.  And lots of other issues. Old UI was really smooth and perfect you need to consider it again.  and im not really sure who is working on the new UI honestly but upwork needs to think about that

2 REPLIES 2
e6a5d71d
Community Member

FILTER DOESN'T EXIST ON UI on desktop i tried clear my browsing data and cashe and reset every thing even changed my broswer too many times  and still cant see my filter tab any restrictions to fix this issue .

Hi Mohamed,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths