🐈
» Forums » Support » Facing some issues with VERIFING ID
Page options
280011a9
Community Member

Facing some issues with VERIFING ID

5 days ago, received a notification from Upwork asking to verify my ID, I submitted my ID that issued by the Sri Lankan government. Currently Sri Lankan government doesn't issue ID cards, instead of cards they issue A4 size color paper documents.

However, Upwork has rejected it by saying that the ID I submitted is a document that Upwork cannot accept. So, I requested the Sri Lankan Government to issue an ID card for me. First, they didn't accept it. But Doing a lot of calls, and hard work finally I was able to request an ID card from the Sri Lankan Government. But it received me on 1st of September.

Screenshot 2023-08-27 220207.png

Upwork has sent me a notification saying that the deadline for the ID verification is the 29th of August. That means I receive the National ID card after 3 days from the Upwork ID verification deadline. So will my account be HOLD? If it holds, how can I fix that issue? 

4 REPLIES 4
faisalsamroz01
Community Member

Contact upwork support it will definitely help you out.

Thank you very much for your support, Faisal.  

kleirivera

Hi Rahal,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

Here's the ticket link for your reference so you can also check the status - https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/42374075

Thanks!

~ Kristina
280011a9
Community Member

Thank you very much for your support

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths