🐈
» Forums » Support » Job is not reflecting on my total jobs
Page options
a05acee2
Community Member

Job is not reflecting on my total jobs

I started a job one week ago, but it's not reflecting on my total jobs. Usually, it doesn't take that long. Please help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
faisalsamroz01
Community Member

1. Clear Upwork Cookies: Sometimes, an issue like this can be resolved by clearing your browser's cookies for Upwork. You can do this by visiting https://www.upwork.com/clearcookies and following the instructions there.

2. Check Profile Completion: Make sure that all necessary fields in your profile have been filled out correctly. Some users reported issues with saving their profile when certain fields were left empty.

3. Contact Upwork Support: If you've tried the above steps and are still experiencing problems, it might be best to reach out to Upwork's customer support. They should be able to assist you further and help resolve any potential issues with your account.

•  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
faisalsamroz01
Community Member

1. Clear Upwork Cookies: Sometimes, an issue like this can be resolved by clearing your browser's cookies for Upwork. You can do this by visiting https://www.upwork.com/clearcookies and following the instructions there.

2. Check Profile Completion: Make sure that all necessary fields in your profile have been filled out correctly. Some users reported issues with saving their profile when certain fields were left empty.

3. Contact Upwork Support: If you've tried the above steps and are still experiencing problems, it might be best to reach out to Upwork's customer support. They should be able to assist you further and help resolve any potential issues with your account.

•  
MostafaT

Hello Shaheer,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Kindly note that in order for a job to show on your profile, you will need to have at least $1 earnings on it. 

Thank you

~ Mostafa
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths