🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback from 10/3 isn't showing up on profil...
Page options
7ba56d1a
Community Member

Feedback from 10/3 isn't showing up on profile

It's from a fixed price contract that started back in July and has since had a few milestones. The client linked me to it, and it shows up on my own contracts page, but it isn't on my profile.

I also can't leave them feedback in kind, either.

Thank you in advancefor any help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Amanda,

The feedback is actually showing on your profile, just not under your "Completed jobs" but under your "In progress" ones, as shown here. If you're not able to see it on your end, you may try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies and then check if it's visible.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm the contract ID for the job in question?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, Pradeep. It's 30963539.

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the information. I can see that the contract you're referring to is still active and showing under your "In Progress" contracts on your profile here. The feedback you're seeing is Mid-Contract feedback, so if you wish to provide feedback to your client on the contract, you'll need to end the contract with them first. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7ba56d1a
Community Member

Thank you. Why wouldn't their feedback be showing up on my profile?

Hi Amanda,

The feedback is actually showing on your profile, just not under your "Completed jobs" but under your "In progress" ones, as shown here. If you're not able to see it on your end, you may try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies and then check if it's visible.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths