🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
Azam R Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

717 REPLIES 717
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Azam R Community Member

thanks highly appreciated

Aafia T Community Member

Thanks Andrea. My latest query was answered in your response. 

Mohammed H Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

My first Fixed-Price contract has been ended 4 days ago and still I couldn't see the client's feedback, you said it takes up to 24 hours, but I still couldn't see it so far, any help would be appreciated.

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. As per Andrea, it will only show on your profile 24 hours after the payment has been processed for the contract. Kindly check your profile as it looks like the feedback is already visible there. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
Ahmar T Community Member

It's been more than 24 hours and the review is not visible on my profile, can you look into it, please?

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmar,

I've checked the job you're referring to and can confirm that the funds for the milestone are still in "pending" status. Please remember that funds must be successfully processed for the feedback to reflect on your profile. That's when you can expect the change to be applied for the next 24 hours. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Itay Community Member

Hello, Andrea.

I finished hourly based project 5 days ago, and the client also approved my working time and left a feedback.

But I can't find it on my profile page in the new week yet.

When can I find it and when can I receive my funds?

My contract number is 32980538.

Thanks in advance.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Itay,

have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedback. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if it shows on your end after this.

~ Nikola
Itay Community Member

Thank you so much. Now it works!!!

Yohannes M Community Member

Hello Nikola,

I am facing the same problem with a fixed-price job that I did 9 days ago, the client was delighted that he said he left excellent feedback but I can't find it on my profile. There is also a job that I have done after that, I think it is facing a similar issue. 

Can you please help? My contract number is 33573125.

Thank you!

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Yohannes,

Thank you for your message. I am able to see the feedback left on the said contract on your Upwork account. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Yohannes M Community Member

Hi Pradeep, 

Thank you for your help, I have tried using a different browser but the only thing I can see is the 5-star rating that is given to me. And I am pretty sure that the client left me a great comment. You said that you are able to see the feedback, do you mean you have seen a comment?

Am I missing something?

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Yohannes,

I checked your account and can confirm that your client left you a 5-star rating; however, they haven't provided written feedback. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Daud K Community Member

Hello Pradeep,

im facing the same issue after completing a fixed contract, my work history is not updating and it has been 4 days now since the client has left a review for me which i can view on the completed contracts but not on my profile.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Daud,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and I am able to see the job and feedback on your work history.

- Pradeep

Yaroslav S Community Member

Hello Nikola! I have quite similar situation. Hourly project was finished 2 weeks ago, money received 4 days ago, but review is not visible. My contract number is 34528028

Abdul Muiz K Community Member

Can you do to mine as well ? I received a review and payment was released and contract was closed successfully on 3rd nov and it was fixed price contract its been more then 72 hours now 

Its Id is 35188432

Glis T Community Member

Hi Nikola, 

I've tried different ways to get in touch with Upwork but seems like this is the only way I can reach out.

I'm having the same issue as everyone else here and the contract has been closed for more than 48 hours. Could you please assist me in looking into this issue?

Ref ID:634681233

Many thanks. 

Ash C Community Member

Hello Andrea, can you please update my profile once again? one of my completed projects is not appearing in my profile.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Ash,

I checked and can see that your recently completed project is already showing on your profile. In general, note that contracts may take up to 24 hours to show, provided that the client has already been billed for the contract.

~ Luiggi
NGUYEN V Community Member

Hi Andrea,

My contract ended more than 24 hours, about 30 hours ago. But the job is not updated to my completed job tabs. Can you please help me to check if anything wrong?

Contract Id: 33891275

Thank you.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your message. Please note that your job and feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here.

I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that the job/feedback is already appearing on your Upwork profile now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

George R Community Member

Hello Andrea,

I am having the same issued. My client's feedback doesn't show on my profile despite the earnings are processed. Can you please help me out ? Manually refresh my profile or whatever.

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths