🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
Azam R Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

717 REPLIES 717
Catherine E Community Member

I got my first job on Upwork since August 10, I have also submitted the project but up till now, it's not showing on my profile. The contract and client's feedback are not showing in my work history. 

Please help with this!

Catherine E Community Member

Hi

Please, I need help with this. My job history is still empty after completing my first job.

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked your account and can confirm that the contract and feedback are already reflected on your profile's work history. In general, It can take up to 24 hours after the payment is released before a contract is shown on your profile.

Kindly clear your browser cache and cookies then check again. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
DM Rakib H Community Member

I am new to Upwork. Recently I complete a small project and the client gave me good feedback but it doesn't show in my profile. Are there any reasons for this? 

Thanks

Hi DM Rakib,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and can confirm that the feedback is already reflected on your account. In general, the feedback will appear on your profile within 24 hours after the payment is released. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Cristina S Community Member

Hello,

I just completed a contract, and payment was released over 24 hours ago. My earnings accurately updated to over $2k+ on my profile, but jobs completed says 3 when it should say 4. I also do not see the star review from the completed contract in my history on my profile. Please advise. Why did the earnings update but nothing else?

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Christina, 

I've manually generated your profile. All four completed contracts with client feedback are now showing on your profile. Keep up an amazing work!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Cristina S Community Member

Thank you so much!!

DM Rakib H Community Member

Everything is shown on your profile perfectly 

Christine D Community Member

I noticed that five-star feedback from September of 2022 never showed on my profile, and I'm not sure that I even got paid. It was a very small $3 job that is marked completed, but no records of funds coming through or feedback on my profile. 

Oguzhan U Community Member

Hello, we did a 6.5-hour work with a customer. the work resulted positively and we finished the contract. My client gave a feedback about me but nothing appears on my profile. Please help me.

Alexander P Community Member

It generally takes a while, sometimes days, for it to show up on your profile. Be patient.

Abhijith S Community Member

I have so far completed two jobs on this platform, but only the first one is showing on my profile eventhough earnings are showing for both of them.

Hi Abhijith,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and can confirm that both jobs are already reflected on your profile. In general, the feedback will appear on your profile within 24 hours after the payment is released. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Abhijith S Community Member

Thank You,

All of them are displayed now

radu b Community Member

Hi upwork.

I've completed my last job a few hours ago.

But I can't see feedback on my profile.

Can you help to manually add it to my profile page?

Job  title: Android developer needed.

Thank you in advance.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Radu,

Note that it can take up to 24 hours for the job to appear on your profile. If you can't see it after that time, please let us know so we can assist you further.  You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
radu b Community Member

Hi Luiggi.

Its still not showing up. I think I completed the last job 24hrs ago.

Luiggi R Moderator

Thanks for following up, Radu. I've updated your profile on our end, can you check again now and let me know if it's showing?

~ Luiggi
radu b Community Member

Its showing up. Thanks!

Damilare J Community Member

Hello, I am in need of enlightenment here. I recently completed a job which came from my project catalogue gig and the client and i had a wonderful experience which resulted to us sharing postive feedback. The problem now is that i cant fine the work history on my profile but i can fine the mone added to the amount earned. Why is that?

Luqman M Community Member

It takes abit of time for completed work to show up on your work history, 1 -2 days sometimes

Mykola A Community Member

"You will get monday.com workflow setup monday board setup monday.com consultant" for $20? It is shown.

Fareena T Community Member

Hi,

I started the contract on August 8th, 2023, and received a milestone payment on August 22nd. However, nothing is displayed in the progress tab. Why is this the case? Should it become visible in progress or work history?

https://www.upwork.com/ab/proposals/1687569649149210625 

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Fareena,

Fixed-Price contracts become visible on your Work History after 24 hours of receiving your payment. If after that time you still are not seeing it, please let us know, and we'll be happy to assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths