🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback is not showing on my profile
Page options
Azam R Community Member

Feedback is not showing on my profile

Hello

One of my job feedback and rating is not visible on my profile but I have checked the contract detail page the client did provide the rating and feedback.

Contract ID: 31259914 

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Azam,

Your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile within 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract and they are available for withdrawal. As long as the client has paid you at least $1.00 USD and it's ready to be withdrawn, any feedback they leave will be displayed on your public profile. See this help article for more information.

For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released and becomes available. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

For Hourly Contracts, this means after the client has been successfully charged for the hours worked the week before. Learn more about the Weekly Billing Cycle here

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

717 REPLIES 717
Terry S Community Member

I finished my first job, the client gave me great feedback, but it is not showing on my profile. When will it appear to other clients when I submit for new work?

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Terry,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Firstly, great job completing your first contract strong. I took a closer look at your profile and can confirm that the client feedback is already appearing on your profile. It's indeed a great feedback as well. Keep up the excellent work!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Sehrish J Community Member

Hey Arjay,
Please also tell me that why review is not showing on my profile. I have completed 4 jobs. but showing 3 and not updating from previous week! Thank you

Hi Sehrish,

Apologies for not being able to check on your profile sooner. I've manually generated your profile. You should now be seeing all four completed contracts with client feedback on your profile's work history. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank you Arjay! Now it is showing on my profile. 

Hey Arjay, 
I'm facing again same issue. please let me what is the issue? Thank you

Hi Sehrish,

I can confirm that there's no issue with your profile's work history section. Allow me to explain the process. Generally, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

Like your previous concern, I've manually generated your profile, so all contracts with the client's feedback should be reflected on your profile's work history. Keep up the excellent work, Sehrish!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Pankaj S Community Member

Hello Upwork Community,

I am new to upwork. I completed one job on upwork succesfully. but review not showing in my profile. Please help

Tiffany S Community Member

Do you know that the client left a review?

Did you leave one? If not, the review won't show up until either you leave your own or 14 days passes. 

If all that has already happened, it just hasn't refreshed yet. You could just wait a day or so. Or, you could make a tiny change to your profile, which will force an update.

Pankaj S Community Member

Ok Thank you for your reply. 

Md. Roman S Community Member

Gave me my client review but not showing on my profile

Please help me .

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Md. Roman,

I checked your account and can confirm that the feedback is already reflected on your account. In general, the feedback will appear on your profile within 24 hours after the payment is released. 

~ AJ
Upwork
James F Community Member

I have completed the first job on upwork recently but it's not showing on my upwork profile.

The contract is ended but payment is in pending.

William T C Community Member

James,

It can take one to two days for work history to appear.

James F Community Member

Hi William, thanks for your reply.
It has been several days from contract was ended.

Hi James,

Your Profile shows that you never had a client?

If you 100% sure, contact Support.

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi James,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I went ahead and refreshed your profile and the feedback is already showing. Could you please clear your browser cache and cookies, then log in and check again? Please let us know if the issue persists.

~ AJ
Upwork
James F Community Member

Thanks Annie!
Now It shows on my profile.

James F Community Member

Hi Annie, I got a new job recently and now I am working on the progress. But it 's not showing on my profile - in progress section.
Could you please let me know how can I fix this?

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi James,

Your Fixed-Price jobs will appear in the "In progress" section of your "Work History" once the client has paid at least $1 on your contract. In other words, the job in question should appear on your public profile in the following 24 hours after your client releases your escrow payment.

~ Luiggi
Fares G Community Member

Why is my work history currently empty? I would greatly appreciate some assistance with this matter. I tried hard reloading and deleting cache and still same problem.

Fares,

It can take 24 to 48 hours for the work history to appear. Set your profile to public so we can review.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Fares,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that the job was accepted and ended on September 24th. Your job and feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here

- Pradeep

Nicolas C Community Member

Hi Elina,

I would like to know when I can see the client's feedback on the profile after the client leaves the feedback.

I couldn't see the feedback on my profile even if the contract was ended and the client left the feedback 5 days ago.

Thank you,
Nicolas

Avel U Community Member

Nicolas, wait for the payment to reflect on your account. Once the client pays the billed contract you have it will show up on your profile. This happened to me recently and the best way to do here is just wait.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths