🐈
» Forums » Support » Financial Account Change
Page options
irradiant
Community Member

Financial Account Change

My financial account is showing old name. I changed my profile name to "Sukhdev Patidar" but in notificaiton and email it is showing "Irradiant Sw". I want to change it to "Sukhdev Patidar". 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sukhdev, 

I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced you in any way. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you through an email support ticket so that this can be investigated further by our engineers. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

95 REPLIES 95
278007bb
Community Member

Hello! I have the same issue with an old name in the financial account. Could you help me, please?

Hi Claudia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the team here once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
0d7c707d
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the same problem. My Financial Account name did not match my profile name and my bank account name. please help me to update my financial account name.

Hi Jahid,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
0d7c707d
Community Member

Thanks Nikola

fe5ed9de
Community Member

I want to change my financial account name, please. It keeps showing up the old name whenever I get a notification about my financial account.

Hi Toluwani,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, I want to change my financial account name as it's not matching with my bank account and I'm unable to withdraw my funds. Please, this is very urgent, thanks.

Hi Toluwani,

We understand how you want your concern be addressed immediately. However, I took a closer look and confirmed that there's no beneficiary name mismatch issue that was raised. You payment method on file is active and ready for use. You may process a withdrawal and let us know if you're still having difficulties. If you can share a screenshot of the error from your end, that would be extremely helpful.

~ Arjay
Upwork
fe5ed9de
Community Member

Arjay M wrote:

Hi Toluwani,

We understand how you want your concern be addressed immediately. However, I took a closer look and confirmed that there's no beneficiary name mismatch issue that was raised. Your payment method on file is active and ready for use. You may process a withdrawal and let us know if you're still having difficulties. If you can share a screenshot of the error from your end, that would be extremely helpful.

Screenshot_20230804_081814_Upwork Talent.jpg

 Yes, the current payment method there is Payooner, and I don't want to use Payooner anymore. I want to add my bank account, which is far more convenient. Anytime I add my bank account, it says it doesn't match the name on my Upwork account. So, I tend to remove it. Now, I've added it again, and it says the same thing. 

Also, after adding my bank account, I do receive an email with my financial account name as."Jjoshua Oxborn" whilst my Upwork profile name is Toluwani Akinwande, and it's the same name I have on my ID after name modification was done a year ago.

I just want to change my upwork name, so everything will match. If it requires re-verification, then I'd gladly resubmit my ID. 

Thank you, I'll appreciate a swift response. 

Hi Toluwani,

I have followed up with the team handling your account and one of team members will be updating your account soon.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
8cd20f70
Community Member

I have the same issue. I have changed my profile name but when I added a payment method the notification still mentions my old name. Please help!

Hi Pham Thi Minh,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
4d4cd96c
Community Member

Hello

I change my financial name to Micheal Macaulay. 
previously it was Ufoma Micheal. 
my email notification still shows my financial name as Ufoma Micheal, it has not been updated

Hi Micheal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Yes
Thank You Very Much, it has been helpful
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths