🐈
» Forums » Support » Fix direct Contract page/ section
Page options
995beb08
Community Member

Fix direct Contract page/ section

My Direct Client Section is nor working and I cant contact upwork support team directly its is so annoying. please help meout and fix out the direct contract section/page I had sent a contract to one of mmy client but unfortunietly it got denied after 7 days beacuse my client did not replied to the email but now when i want to make another contract it is not working. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
ldalpatadu
Community Member

In your case, it seems that you're unable to create another contract after the previous one was denied. Here are a few steps you can take to address this issue:

Clear Cache and Cookies: Start by clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes, stored data can interfere with website functionality. After doing this, try accessing the Direct Client Section again.

Browser Compatibility: Ensure that you're using a compatible and up-to-date web browser. Different browsers may have varying levels of support for certain website features.

Check Account Status: Make sure there are no issues with your Upwork account. Check if your account is in good standing, and if there are any ongoing disputes or holds that might be preventing you from creating new contracts.

Contact Upwork Support: If the problem persists, it might be necessary to contact Upwork's support team. While you mentioned you've had issues reaching them, you can try the following:

Go to Upwork's Help Center and see if you can find a relevant article or contact information.
Send a direct message or mention Upwork on social media. Sometimes, this can help you get in touch with them faster.
I understand that this situation is frustrating, especially after the previous contract didn't work out as expected. Be patient, and I hope one of these steps will help you resolve the issue and get back to creating new contracts.

Best regards,

Leonard Dalpatadu

PradeepH

Hi Abbir,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges while initiating a new contract. I understand your frustration while reaching out to our support team. I will be happy to assist you with your concerns. Could you please tell us more about the error message you get while sending a new contract? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

I made a contract with one of my client but he didn't accept that and I received a mail after a week that your contract has been denied. But when I wanted to make another contract. Its ux is not responding when i click on 3dots it doesn't respond, when I click ok + icon it doesn't respond. I am unable to delete the old one and make a new one either. Please help me sort out this. Also please tell me if we got an emergency where can we contact the support I was trying to find a way to contact support but I could not please make it possible so we don't need to hussle this much to reach out to you. If I am wrong please correct me.

Lookin forward from your reply so I can continue my work.

Thanks 

Abbir Ali 

Hi Abbir,

I understand your concern and I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you while reaching our support team. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help page. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

To start a new offer, could you please try clearing Cookies and Cache from your browser or use a different browser? Then, you can archive the old offer by clicking the 'Archive' button. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

- Pradeep

Upwork

ScreenshotScreenshot

Here is the screenshot tell me why my chatbot is not showing and get help option either is not showing anywhere please solve my issue.

Hi Abbir,

I am sorry for the inconvenience with contacting support. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths