🐈
» Forums » Support » Incorrect tax info
Page options
e71a2a30
Community Member

Incorrect tax info

Hey I put incorrect info about my tax on like settings not in additional info on gmail, could you delete that info because I close my account 

The incorrect info are in Roman Junior account

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Roman,

We do not have access to delete information from the user's account. Rest assured, your tax information will not be used for any purpose as the account is already closed. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Does tax information removes after closing account, and if I want open again will that tax info will be still there?

Hi Roman, 

I would like to clarify that information will still be available. You can edit it if you decide to reopen your account. 

Additionally, we value our users’ privacy and their rights to control their personal data. Regardless of where you call home, you may delete your account or request the deletion of all personal information we have about you at any time. However, we will only be following the requirements outlined by the GDPR for those living in the EEA. If you live elsewhere, we will be happy to delete your data to the extent we can reasonably do so. You can find more information here

~ Nikola
Upwork
e71a2a30
Community Member

How do I delete my info currently am living in USA

Hi Roman,

I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths