🐈
» Forums » Support » Found Freelancer Having 2 Profile with Same D...
Page options
29a88a85
Community Member

Found Freelancer Having 2 Profile with Same Details , Same Image but Different Cities

Hi Upwork,

Hope you're doing great today !

It is informed that there are plenty of scammer are exist on Upwork. Like I found Freelancer who have multiple Profile with Same Picture but Different City Names, Pictures of freelancer Enclosed. 

Those Scammer ruin our Country Name.  these types of freelancer down the Value of Upwork because there are here to do scam with Client and Decive Upwork and Upwork Reputation. 

Until now I have identified so much such cases and reported to Upwork , Even I Reported to Upwork those clients who trying to contact outside. 

My Loyalty and sincerity with Upwork is Evidence. Becasue I believe Upwork is Platform who provide us client , I run our home and bear daily expenses. 

Therefore, I requested to Upwork do strict Action towards these intrduters who creates mess in freelancing world. 

I am wonder to see their Both Profile are ranking on Upwork without any earning 

I hatsoff to Upwork

Any home , I just perform my responsibility to Upwork

This Freelancer Both  Profile is underfollowing: 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Have a good day

Kind Regards 

Amir 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Amir,

Thank you for taking the time to report this and bringing it to our attention, it's much appreciated. I've forwarded your report to the relevant team for review. Please feel free to use the flag option to report content you believe is inappropriate or may be in violation of the Upwork TOS. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Amir,

Thank you for taking the time to report this and bringing it to our attention, it's much appreciated. I've forwarded your report to the relevant team for review. Please feel free to use the flag option to report content you believe is inappropriate or may be in violation of the Upwork TOS. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths