🐈
» Forums » Support » Freelancer - Bank Address Pakistan - Upwork H...
Page options
cfdea3ca
Community Member

Freelancer - Bank Address Pakistan - Upwork Help

I'm trying to add my bank to get paid, but my bank's complete address is this **Edited for Community Guidelines**

But I'm not able to write this complete address I'm only able to write this "**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I also open a support ticket but no one is replying.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Zain,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
e2e96279
Community Member

Hello,

You don`t need to put**Edited for Community Guidelines** just enter the location of your bank. 

I put the address but the Upwork replace it with that thing... I think because community guidelines tell us not to share addresses.

759e32fa

Hi Zain,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths