🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Freelancer Plus questions
Page options
StanG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Freelancer Plus questions

Have any questions about Freelancer Plus?  Check out the landing page  Still have questions? Please comment on this thread.

250 REPLIES 250
ruchikaa
Community Member

How does one request for Personalized coaching with Plus?

Hi Ruchika,

You can opt into coaching inside of your Community profile. Once opted in, you will receive an invitation to connect with one of our Upwork coaches via email. Once you’ve signed up, one of our coaches will reach out to you via email. 

~ AJ
Upwork
5781266e
Community Member

Cannot Join the group

chsaleemanwar
Community Member

Hi, I just join Freelancer Plus. Now I want to invite my client to UPWORK to enjoy a 0% service fee. How I can invite my client on Upwork. 

Hi Muhammad,

You can submit a request form from your Community profile to waive the freelancer service fee for any new clients you bring to Upwork within the next three months. After you submit the request, our team will be in touch with a client link within the next two business days. Please keep in mind that the client must be a new client and should not have an existing Upwork account.

~ AJ
Upwork
thewayoulike
Community Member

Freelancers who sign up between May 26 - June 30th will get access to these additional perks until September 30th, 2023.  does this mean i will be charged one time  for 3 months?  14.99$ for 3 months?

@upwork can anyone respond

Hi Muhammad Aftab,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. Please note that when you upgrade to a Freelancer Plus plan for $14.99 USD/Month by June 30, you'll have three months of extra perks, including personalized coaching, you can learn more about that offer here

To clarify your concern, your plan will be billed every month on the same date you decided to upgrade. Your billing cycle date is reset the day you upgrade to a Freelancer Plus plan. It's not for the first three months.

~ Arjay
Upwork

same confusion..
Did you get any reply?

c6d79224
Community Member

Hi,

I purchased and freelancer plus membership and it shows in my profile. But here in the community platform, it shows that to purchase the plus plan again (Screenshot 1). Also, when I went to purchasing page, it shows that I'll change the membership plan from freelancer plus to freelancer plan (Marked (1) in the Screenshot 2). And it show to 'End Membership' whare the purchasing button should be (Marked (2) in the Screenshot 2). 

Will it take time to upgrade my membership here in community platform or should I purchase it again here also?

I really appreciate if someone can give a solution for this.

Thank you.Screenshot 1Screenshot 1Screenshot 2Screenshot 2

Hi Thilina,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and I see that the Freelancer Plus plan is already active on your account. Your community profile will not reflect your membership on your freelancer profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for reviewing my profile and reaching me. I really appreciate it. If my Plus membership is not reflecting here, I'd like to ask how to participate to the coaching program. When I go there, it shows me that I need to unlock the plus membership (Screenshot 1). When I go to active it here, it shows me that I'm already have the Plus membership. So, I'm confused and I think I need the help of some expertise to know how to attend to the coaching programe. If you can tell how to do that, It'll be really appreciated.

Thank you. 

Hi Thilina,

Thank you for reaching out to us and reporting this. Please go to the Freelancer Plus tab from your Community Profile Settings and ensure you have opted into coaching. You may need to opt into coaching from your Community Profile. Let us know if you're still experiencing the same issue, and we'll investigate further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c6d79224
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Thank you for your respond and your concern about this matter. I upgraded my plan to plus at 15th of this month. And it says I should wait upto 48 hours to get this benifit and I'm going to do so. So I'm writing this massage to thank you for your respond and concern. Its highly appreciated.

Thank you!

805b7994
Community Member

Hello.
¿If I don't want to continue the next month with the bonus for the following month, how can I suspend it?

¡Thank you!

Hi Dahyana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can downgrade from Freelancer Plus to Freelancer Basic by:

1. Going to Settings  Memberships & Connects
  2. Select View or Edit Membership Plan
  3. Choose the Switch to Basic button on the Basic plan

Feel free to check this help article to learn more about Freelancer Plus and how it can effectively help you market your services.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards
Mary Ann
165f6c96
Community Member

Okk

tt_toss
Community Member

Hello Upwork!

I am already on Freelancer Plus membership for more then 1 week, but I haven't receive group invite, also I don't have any settings in my Freelancer Plus tab, it just saying wait for 48 hours. Do I still need to do anything to opt in?

Regards,
Narek

Hi Nzrek,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You should automatically receive an invite to join the group via email approximately 72 hours after signing up for the membership. Could you please check your email as well as your spam folder to see if you received them?

~ AJ
Upwork
tt_toss
Community Member

As I said, on june 8 I have joined to freelancer plus and still haven't received anything from upwork. No mails no notifications, nothing.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Narek,

Apologies for the wait. I can confirm you're part of the Freelancer Plus group now and have access to requesting the new perks. Good luck and keep us updated on your success!

~ Vladimir
Upwork
f58a7ae0
Community Member

I have been using Freelancer Plus for like 3 months and not experiencing any benefits. The customized URL is great I would say.

The one-on-one coaching I will like to experience.

But other than that not sure if this premium package is worth it.

This is my honest sentiment.

hareesan
Community Member

I've signed up for freelancer plus recently. I got an email with "Invitation to join the Freelancer Plus on Upwork Community".  However, when I click on accept invitation it directs me to the community page, however, I don't have access to the freelancer plus group. I sent a request via community -> groups to join the Freelancer Plus group. I didn't get any response on this as well. Not sure what I'm missing. 

I sent request, got error then after 3 week was added.

9490081b
Community Member

You have a deadline to upgrade set at 30 June, should you want to make use of benefits, however your system is not allowing the upgrade at this time.  Please advise when your system will be back online.

Hi Kendra,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like your billing cycle refreshes today. Kindly allow 24 hours before trying to upgrade again. Should the issue persist, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork
639b143f
Community Member

Hi,
I need a little clarification on "80 Connects total per month" point in the offer.
Does this mean that I shall be getting new 80 Connects each month and my unused connects of previous month shall be carry forward to next month?
Can you explain with numbers in an example?

Hi Sajjan,

Yes, you will get 80 Connects each month when you upgrade to the Freelancer Plus plan and carry forward the unused Connects of the previous month as well.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks Pradeep for clarification.

16e98c9f
Community Member

Hello,

I signed up for Freelancer Plus on June 1st and have seen some of the perks on my freelancer profile but on the community side, it still says "New to Freelancer Plus? Welcome! We're so glad you're here. Your new benefits will appear approximately 48 hours after signing up. If after 48 hours you still see this message, please let us know.". I just doubled checked my email, specifically spam, and have not received any emails concerning the Upwork Community invite for Freelancer Plus. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Josh

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. I've shared this with the appropriate team for further review, and they will look into it and take action accordingly. We'll keep this thread posted with more information whenever we receive updates from the team. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
16e98c9f
Community Member

Hey Arjay,

It has been over a week now and I have not received any follow up. Could you please advise on where your team is in the review?

Thank you,

Josh

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are already part of the Freelancer Plus group now. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
oluwaseundav123
Community Member

Hello there,

I upgraded my Membership to the premium plan so I can get access to Upwork skill certification invite,

I haven't gotten an invite yet, how can you help?

I am a Top rated Logo/Brand Identity designer.

be93fcff
Community Member

Why can't I buy a plus subscription/

I have enough money on my card, but I can't make a purchase

Hi Abdujalil,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and I see that your card is in a declined state. Could please contact your card issuing bank to check the permissions to complete international transactions? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
be93fcff
Community Member

Why can't I buy a plus subscription/

I have enough money on my card, but I can't make a purchaseimage_2023-06-26_12-52-46.png

zaherelwadi
Community Member

I have changed my membership to freelancer plus, but I can't see the client's name in (About the client)

and the one-on-one coaching still locked.
Screenshot 2023-06-26 130751.pngScreenshot 2023-06-26 130727.png

The problem is still there after 50 hr. Of subscription 😭😭 please help

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths