🐈
» Forums » Support » Govt ID Verification
Page options
d0aad011
Community Member

Govt ID Verification

I am a new freelancer and joined Upwork about 1 month ago. On 10 Sept Upwork notified me to verify my Id. First of all, I set up a billing method and submitted a master card of my brother as I don't have any card to buy connects. After that I submitted my ID verification process and uploaded my brother's ID card and successfully verified I have attached a screenshot 4 days has been passed my blue tick hasn't appeared on my profile so I was curious if I had not uploaded the information correctly and I thought that the Govt ID card i added was not matching with my profile so I deleted the Billing method details and I want to edit verification details and want to put my Govt ID card that matches with my profile photo how to do that will my account get suspended for uploading wrong Govt ID card. I haven't received any email about verification if it has been verified or not I got confused that's why I deleted the billing information and want to change the Govt ID card. Please help me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
glicellepuelong

Hi Hamza,

We’ve escalated your post to a support ticket where one of our agents can assist you further. Thank you for posting in the community!

~ Grace

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
glicellepuelong

Hi Hamza,

We’ve escalated your post to a support ticket where one of our agents can assist you further. Thank you for posting in the community!

~ Grace

where i can get through to the agent who will assist me

I am a warkar can you help 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths