🐈
» Forums » Support » Hacker Client
Page options
5eece5c8
Community Member

Hacker Client

Hello!

I hope everybody is doing well. I'm Muhammad Kashif expert in multiple skills, I got a client on Upwork who sent me the details of his project, then the contract started, and my tracking work started and I was working perfectly, and I tracked my working hours through the Upwork tracker application. and then suddenly the client went from Upwork, I don't know why was this, but now my earnings are in review, so please tell me if can I get my earnings that are in REVIEW, and also I request that Upwork please give me the hard work money, thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad Kashif,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. Please allow time for the team to check and update you directly through the ticket and assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad Kashif,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. Please allow time for the team to check and update you directly through the ticket and assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
5eece5c8
Community Member

Yes, But please see and let me know because my funds are automatically in REFUNDING, please stop this and give me my funds, give me my hard work.

5eece5c8
Community Member

I'm not getting any updates through the ticket. please help me with that, thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I see that the team recently followed up with you to share more information on this. Kindly refer to your ticket and continue communicating with them directly if you have questions. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths